NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Houston at Detroit DETROIT (I know, the smart money says Houston.)

Washington at Dallas WASHINGTON

New England at NY Jets NEW ENGLAND (Not 59 this week, but the Jets crash and burn)

Minnesota at Chicago CHICAGO

Oakland at Cincinnati CINCINNATI

Pittsburgh at Cleveland PITTSBURGH

Buffalo at Indianapolis INDIANAPOLIS (Indy comes out mad from Sunday's spanking)

Denver at Kansas City DENVER (Poor KC, man is it just over out there. Truly an ugly site)

Seattle at Miami SEATTLE

Atlanta at Tampa Bay ATLANTA

Tennessee at Jacksonville TENNESSEE

Baltimore at San Diego BALTIMORE (SD, another ugliness)

St. Louis at Arizona ST. LOUIS

San Francisco at New Orleans SAN FRANCISCO (could be a shoot out of a game)

Green Bay at NY Giants GREEN BAY

Carolina at Philadelphia CAROLINA (talk about ugly....Philly)

^^ Me thinks you underestimate the Bears with Cutler and at home in Soldier Field. The Bears will show up to play Sunday.

I think they are certainly a different team with Cutler but I do not think Cutler is an elite QB. I do not think Chicago is better than alot of teams. In fact the Lions have more talent and just dont know how to use it. Bad coaching.

Houston

Dallas (I'm a little shaky on this one. If the Cowboys spot the Redskins a 13 point lead, then they're dead.)

New England

Chicago (I'm reserving the right to change my pick in case Cutler doesn't start)

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh (Will Charlie Batch be an upgrade over Leftwich?)

Indianapolis (Sorry Rick, got to go with the home team :P )

Denver (Brady Quinn is starting this game for the Chiefs, not that it matters)

Miami (one day I'll learn about picking the Dolphins)

Tampa Bay (I believe the Bucs can pull off the upset)

Tennessee

Baltimore

St. Louis (Maybe the toughest game of the week to call)

San Francisco

Green Bay

Carolina (What a shitty Monday Night game but I'll go with Cam Newton over Nick Foles)

Houston

Dallas (I'm a little shaky on this one. If the Cowboys spot the Redskins a 13 point lead, then they're dead.)

New England

Chicago (I'm reserving the right to change my pick in case Cutler doesn't start)

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh (Will Charlie Batch be an upgrade over Leftwich?)

Indianapolis (Sorry Rick, got to go with the home team :P )

Denver (Brady Quinn is starting this game for the Chiefs, not that it matters)

Miami (one day I'll learn about picking the Dolphins)

Tampa Bay (I believe the Bucs can pull off the upset)

Tennessee

Baltimore

St. Louis (Maybe the toughest game of the week to call)

San Francisco

Green Bay

Carolina (What a shitty Monday Night game but I'll go with Cam Newton over Nick Foles)

your picks are good but I like Wash over Dallas big time. and of course the Bills. Even looking at the game objectively and not as a fan. How is Indy going to contain our front four? how is Indy going to stop spiller and Jackson? They arent. As for the Philly game on monday night, i am licking my chops waiting for them to post that game. They are scared to. Because they have to at worst make carolina a 1 point road fav? Or make it a pick? I say Philly will get their butts handed to them. they have quit on Reid

Yeah, I'm not confident at all about that Dallas pick, but I just heard a stat on ESPN that Romo is 5-0 on Thanksgiving so history says the Cowboys can't fuck it up but will they find a way to do just that. I'm just glad I don't bet money on these games.

Its the only thing that makes it interesting. If its not a Bills game , I could care less if not for the betting aspect

I've been AWOL. I had a late start class kick in a recently and I've been too busy for the forum. I have no idea who has been counting scores but I'll be able to do it again no probably after my classes start ending on 12/3. Last week is the first time in ten years I didn't get my pics recorded before the week. Thanks to everyone for their patients and for helping keep up the game.

Week 12 picks:

Houston at Detroit

Washington at Dallas

New England at NY Jets

Minnesota at Chicago

Oakland at Cincinnati

Pittsburgh at Cleveland

Buffalo at Indianapolis

Denver at Kansas City

Seattle at Miami

Atlanta at Tampa Bay

Tennessee at Jacksonville