NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

A lot of "pick 'em" games in Week 10. This could be a 7-7 week. Here goes:

Indianapolis

NY Giants

Miami (Damn Dolphins better win this game!)

Minnesota (Another tough game, but I'm going with Adrian Peterson and the home team)

New England

Atlanta (Could this be the week Atlanta gets upset?)

Tampa Bay (Another pick 'em choice, but we are talking about Norv Turner. Doug Martin will be running wild I expect)

Denver

Baltimore

Seattle

Dallas (I don't trust the Cowboys or the Eagles but something tells me the Boys might pull this one out)

San Francisco

Houston (A matchup of two great defenses. In the end I think it will come down to offense & I trust Houston's more than the Bears)

Pittsburgh (Poor DAS)

Week 9:

Arcane29: 11-3

Beckenbauer 6: 9-5

Black Dawg: 12-2

DAS: 9-5

in_the_evening: 7-7

jabe: 11-3

jb126: 11-3

LedZeppfan77: 8-6

paul carruthers: 12-2

Strider: 8-6

Walter: 10-4

Yearly:

Arcane29: 68-47

Beckenbauer6: 40-28

Black Dawg: 75-54

DAS: 84-48

in_the_evening: 67-64

jabe: 75-57

jb126: 84-48

LedZeppfan77: 74-56

paul carruthers: 79-53

Strider: 78-54

Walter: 85-47

Hey DAS, lets have a side bet on who gets whacked harder? My Bills or your Chiefs? Doesnt it suck to be a fan of either?

Don't forget my pathetic Raiders...who are surely gonna get whacked in Baltimore this week.

Week 10:

Indianapolis at Jacksonville - Indianapolis

NY Giants at Cincinatti - NY Giants

Tennessee at Miami - Miami

Detroit at Minnesota - Minnesota

Buffalo at New England - New England

Atlanta at New Orleans - New Orleans

San Diego at Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay

Denver at Carolina - Denver

Oakland at Baltimore - Baltimore

NY Jets at Seattle - Seattle

Dallas at Philadelphia - Dallas

St. Louis at San Francisco - San Francisco

Houston at Chicago - Houston

Kansas City at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh

Week 10 picks:

Indianapolis at Jacksonville

NY Giants at Cincinnati

Tennessee at Miami

Detroit at Minnesota

Buffalo at New England

Atlanta at New Orleans

San Diego at Tampa Bay

Denver at Carolina

Oakland at Baltimore

NY Jets at Seattle

Dallas at Philadelphia

St. Louis at San Francisco

Houston at Chicago

Kansas City at Pittsburgh

Hey DAS, lets have a side bet on who gets whacked harder? My Bills or your Chiefs? Doesnt it suck to be a fan of either?

My money is on the Chiefs. Division matches like the Bills vs Patriots usually are competitive. The Chiefs going into Pittsburgh will not be pretty.

D@mn. Real tough ones this week:

Indy win in OT

Giants win a Field-Goal fest

Miami gets a W

Minnesota win a Game they nearly lose

Pats win

Saints win on Final Drive < 'Game of the Week'

SD gets a W

Panthers steal a W

Baltimore just about win

Seattle wins hard

Cowboys get a tough W

SF win with 4th Quarter Comeback

Bears somehow get a W

Steelers play bad but win

Not confident about any of these

The NFL is a funny league. Everytime you think someone is going to get blowed out, it turns out to be a pretty close game. Could be the case with the Bills and Chiefs. Maybe...

:unsure:

If the heavy snows hit, it makes it more likely. Inclement weather usually helps the underdog. But I am pretty sure the Bills are still better than the Chiefs, we did beat them 35-17 and I know we have underacheived. If we play like we did in Houston, we could pull it off. And New England plays their worst games at home for some reason. The radar right now is not good in the area\. But we have three days.

Everybody picked Indy except Black Dawg.

I'm feeling iffy on several games: Dallas @ Philly; Detroit @ Minn; Atlanta @ NO; San Diego @ Tampa; Houston @ Chicago.

San Diego and Tampa is a true toss up. I am thinking Atlanta is due to drop one. So I went with NO. I picked Dallas and Detroti and feel pretty good about those. We will now find out how good Chicago really is

Everybody picked Indy except Black Dawg.

I'm feeling iffy on several games: Dallas @ Philly; Detroit @ Minn; Atlanta @ NO; San Diego @ Tampa; Houston @ Chicago.

That's because I have visceral reaction every time I see that beloved symbol of my childhood tarnished with the words Indianapolis in front of it. I may have to bite the bullet and pick them. Luck looks like he is the real deal. The Chuck Pagano connection to Baltimore is still formidable. He remains a fighter and a class act. I can't say that for that drunken buffoon Jimmy Irsay though.

That's because I have visceral reaction every time I see that beloved symbol of my childhood tarnished with the words Indianapolis in front of it. I may have to bite the bullet and pick them. Luck looks like he is the real deal. The Chuck Pagano connection to Baltimore is still formidable. He remains a fighter and a class act. I can't say that for that drunken buffoon Jimmy Irsay though.

I liked those Baltimore Colts of those days. Bubba Smith, Mackey, Tom Matte. The biggest upset in sports history til this day was that super bowl. Oh well, at least they made ammends in number 5. I have a feeling the Raiders may pull the upset this week

Archived