NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Walter won last week with a record of 10-4. Most everyone else finished with 9 wins. Beckenbauer, I counted your switched pick to the Giants since you got it in before the weekend. Arcane29 and Black Dawg missed games on their card...make sure you don't forget a game when you post your picks.

Week 8 totals:

Arcane29: 9-4

Beckenbauer6: 6-8

Black Dawg: 7-5

DAS: 9-5

in_the_evening: 9-5

jabe: 8-6

jb126: 9-5

LedZeppfan77: 9-5

paul carruthers: 9-5

Strider: 9-5

Walter: 10-4

Season totals:

Arcane29: 57-44

Beckenbauer6: 31-23

Black Dawg: 63-52

DAS: 75-43

in_the_evening: 60-57

jabe: 64-54

jb126: 73-45

LedZeppfan77: 66-51

paul carruthers: 67-51

Strider: 70-48

Walter: 75-43

Top 5:

Tie for #1. DAS and Walter: 75

2. jb126: 73

3. Strider: 70

4. paul carruthers: 67

5. LedZeppfan77: 66

Appreciate the thanks but it's not that taxing...it's not like I'm trying to disprove Schrödinger's cat theory, haha.

I'm sure glad I didn't pick Kansas City last night. When I was filling out my picks, there were two games that I was looking at for my upset special: KC @ SD and Buff @ Houston. There is always one game every week where the result makes you scratch your head and say "WTF?"

The Norv Turner Effect almost convinced me to pick Kansas City...but it was on the road. If it had been in KC I would have gone with the Chiefs. But it's always risky going with a road team on a short week. So the Chargers it was and I made the Bills my upset special.

Mario better be ready, Rick!

Appreciate the thanks but it's not that taxing...it's not like I'm trying to disprove Schrödinger's cat theory, haha.

I'm sure glad I didn't pick Kansas City last night. When I was filling out my picks, there were two games that I was looking at for my upset special: KC @ SD and Buff @ Houston. There is always one game every week where the result makes you scratch your head and say "WTF?"

The Norv Turner Effect almost convinced me to pick Kansas City...but it was on the road. If it had been in KC I would have gone with the Chiefs. But it's always risky going with a road team on a short week. So the Chargers it was and I made the Bills my upset special.

Mario better be ready, Rick!

I picked the Bills with my heart like I always do. Do I believe they will actually win this game? Not likely but not impossible as we all know, on any given day is a true saying. My two upsets are Tennesee and Cleveland. I think the Ravens have big problems and will be exposed at the hands of a fed up Cleveland team

Walter won last week with a record of 10-4. Most everyone else finished with 9 wins. Beckenbauer, I counted your switched pick to the Giants since you got it in before the weekend. Arcane29 and Black Dawg missed games on their card...make sure you don't forget a game when you post your picks.

Thanks, man

I know they're still in the hunt, but that was a game we needed to have & the defense just got shredded by Andrew Luck. Oh well, all we can do is go home next week & beat Tennessee.

Me and you and Strider and Ally could suit up and beat fucking Tennesee. They suck so fucking bad I cant believe we lost to them. We go to Houston and raise hell, and lose in the fourth quarter but can beat a lousy ass Tennesee team that got whacked for 51 by the Bears? So when Breese becomes a free agent I wonder where he goes? I looked through the entire NFL and I see four teams that would vigorously pursue a QB. the Bills are one.

I bet the fuck out of Tampa. The Cleveland game, I turned to it when it was 14-12 and Cleveland scored an apparent TD pass to go up what I thought would be 19-14. So I quickly switched back to the Buffalo game. Then I see the score go up 15-14 Cleveland? Dumbfounded I assume they had the TD callled back and had to settle for 3? What a game changer. What was the fucking call? Anyone know? I am starting to hate this sport. Tampa just picked off the Raiders. I may get some money back.

The Cleveland game, I turned to it when it was 14-12 and Cleveland scored an apparent TD pass to go up what I thought would be 19-14. So I quickly switched back to the Buffalo game. Then I see the score go up 15-14 Cleveland? Dumbfounded I assume they had the TD callled back and had to settle for 3? What a game changer. What was the fucking call? Anyone know? I am starting to hate this sport.

I just saw the highlights on NBC. Cleveland got flagged for an illegal formation on that TD that got called back.

I wonder if I will ever live to see teams like the Bills or Cleveland win again? The Bills played good on defense yesterday. A few mistakes, like the two TDs. But good enough to win if the offense had done better. A friend of mine who is a Bills fan wants them to lose every game left to get a high pick. I dont know. I dont see them losing every one. The Rams are on the schedule. Then I hear the QB draft next year is not good. Nix has gone on record about replacing Fitzpatrick. So they now admit they fucking threw 59 mill out the window. Nice going. Ralph Wilson, how can you put up with this? You are in your 90s. Wide right may be as close as you will come unless they can really get it going next year. Week 8 and we have to talk about next year already. And there is no hockey even. No Sabres, who at least would have a shot if the games were being played. Baseball is a long way off. I guess I will cheer for Atlanta in football. I would like to see them win.

Every Team has now played at least 8 Games. Here's my dumb@ss prediction for the 2nd half of the Season:

Pats and Ravens stutter badly into the Play-Offs, the Broncos and Texans win their Divisions easy. Steelers seem to be building some real momentum and are getting stronger

Giants get to the Postseason with Atlanta and SF, but I think the NFC North will go down to the wire, even the Lions will have a shot at playing for the 2nd Wild Card. Bears blow it on the last Game of the Season

Complete bullsh*t guess: Pittsburgh versus 49ers in the Super Bowl

Week 10:

Indianapolis at Jacksonville

NY Giants at Cincinatti

Tennessee at Miami

Detroit at Minnesota

Buffalo at New England

Atlanta at New Orleans

San Diego at Tampa Bay

Denver at Carolina

Oakland at Baltimore

NY Jets at Seattle