NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Not as bad as I thought, 6-3 after 9 games. Hope the afternoon is good to me.

Well one of the three is Miami. I think the Bills are better than the rest of the division and when they get a QB, look out. I mean they have more talent. Just a QB that gives games away

I'm not smart enough to know. I just know how many 'f' bombs were dropped here today! Hahaha

Well...what a surprise meeting you here! I didn't get the Raiders game here, so I was spared having to drop F-bombs! Hehe.

10-3-1. Could have been even better if that fucker David Akers of the 49ers would have made a chip shot field goal. Everyone is going to have a tie on their record, I wonder if that is going to screw with DAS' math?

A tie is not a win or a loss. Should be tossed. Easy. Its a rare animal a tie. Very hard to do.

True, it's not a win or loss. But it would take your winning percentage down. We should all just drop the tie, IMO. Otherwise, it's like a loss to all of us in a percentage sense. Technically none of us did pick the game correct though. Over thinking this, I know.......:)

11-2-1 for the week, for me.

10-3-1.

Fucking Akers missing that chip shot FG for the 49ers. What made me pick Chicago? :blink: I spent the night hoping Houston would win, thinking I had picked Houston in the pool. Get home and see Houston won, then discover I picked the effing Bears. :mad:

Here's the schedule for anyone who doesn't know.

Week 11:

Miami at Buffalo

Arizona at Atlanta

Cleveland at Dallas

Green Bay at Detroit

Cincinatti at Kansas City

Philadelphia at Washington

Tampa Bay at Carolina

Jacksonville at Houston

NY Jets at St. Louis

New Orleans at Oakland

San Diego at Denver

Indianapolis at New England

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

Chicago at San Francisco

^^ You're picking Indy over New England. That is guts dude. And you're going with Norv Turner over Peyton Manning?!?

Yes I am. Buffalo exposed their defense. Luck is better than Fitz. Indy is playing decent on D. San Diego is not 7 pts worst than Denver. I have to take some chances besides, dont I? I went with my heart many times too often on this game

Now that I know Ben Roethlisberger won't be playing Sunday, I can make my picks:

Miami (I can't say I'm looking forward to this game)

Atlanta

Dallas (Can the Cowboys make a playoff push?)

Green Bay

Cincinatti

Washington

Tampa Bay

Houston

St. Louis

New Orleans (Oh my, what is Drew Brees going to do to that Raiders defense)

Denver

New England

Baltimore (No Big Ben means I'm taking the Ravens. Would love to be proven wrong)

San Francisco (No Jay Cutler possibly for the Bears and this game won't come down to a field goal, thank you David Akers)

Now that I know Ben Roethlisberger won't be playing Sunday, I can make my picks:

Miami (I can't say I'm looking forward to this game)

Atlanta

Dallas (Can the Cowboys make a playoff push?)

Green Bay

Cincinatti

Washington

Tampa Bay

Houston

St. Louis

New Orleans (Oh my, what is Drew Brees going to do to that Raiders defense)

Denver

New England

Baltimore (No Big Ben means I'm taking the Ravens. Would love to be proven wrong)

San Francisco (No Jay Cutler possibly for the Bears and this game won't come down to a field goal, thank you David Akers)

Well you are going with your heart like I have been when Buffalo is involved. Since both are pretty much out of it, I do like the Bills to win this game. If they play like they did in New England and Miami plays like they did vs Tennesee, forget about it.

Archived