Houston at Tennessee

Carolina at Kansas City

Tampa Bay at Denver

Cleveland at Oakland

Cincinnati at San Diego

Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Philadelphia at Dallas

NY Giants at Washington

New Orleans at Atlanta NEW ORLEANS. Atlanta is crumbling!

Jacksonville at Buffalo BUFFALO.

Seattle at Chicago CHICAGO. Cutler finally getting some respect!

San Francisco at St. Louis SAN FRAN

New England at Miami NEW ENGLAND Cmon Pats, how about sixty points??!!

Arizona at NY Jets ARIZONA. Other than Philly, no team is more DONE so far than the Jets.

Indianapolis at Detroit DETROIT. Detroit is better than their record suggests. This could be a very good game.

Minnesota at Green Bay GREEN BAY

Houston at Tennessee HOUSTON

Carolina at Kansas City CAROLINA

Tampa Bay at Denver DENVER

Cleveland at Oakland OAKLAND

Cincinnati at San Diego SAN DIEGO

Pittsburgh at Baltimore BALTIMORE

Philadelphia at Dallas DALLAS This is a tough one, both teams fighting for respect

NY Giants at Washington WASHINGTON great game! Eli against RG3

New Orleans at Atlanta NEW ORLEANS. Atlanta is crumbling!

Jacksonville at Buffalo BUFFALO.

Seattle at Chicago CHICAGO. Cutler finally getting some respect!

San Francisco at St. Louis SAN FRAN

New England at Miami NEW ENGLAND Cmon Pats, how about sixty points??!!

Arizona at NY Jets ARIZONA. Other than Philly, no team is more DONE so far than the Jets.

Indianapolis at Detroit DETROIT. Detroit is better than their record suggests. This could be a very good game.

Minnesota at Green Bay GREEN BAY

Houston at Tennessee HOUSTON

Carolina at Kansas City CAROLINA

Tampa Bay at Denver DENVER

Cleveland at Oakland OAKLAND

Cincinnati at San Diego SAN DIEGO

Pittsburgh at Baltimore BALTIMORE

Philadelphia at Dallas DALLAS This is a tough one, both teams fighting for respect

NY Giants at Washington WASHINGTON great game! Eli against RG3

So In the Evening, I never asked, who is your team? New England I assume? Because of where you live? But were they your team in the early 90's when Buffalo was a great team and New England stunk? Be honest now. There are plenty of bad wagon fans in this sport. I can never be accused of that with ou horrendous record before the Super Bowl years and then with our not showing up on Super Sunday. I still believe we were the better team in 3 of the 4 Super Bowls. No doubt in my mind we were better but Marv was out coached. And of course, the miss. But Dickerson, who was fired after the first Super Bowl and had a local talk radio show where he fought with fans every day, cost us that game too. Its called stack the fucking line of scrimmage, force a no name QB to throw the ball and beat you. Dickerson whined about his firing and openly criticized Marv Levy for years to follow. He is an arrogant piece of shit, Dickerson He had alot of enemies. Hung up on countless callers and told them right on the air he would take them out in the parking lot and kick their ass's. Ha. I used to call in and you can just imagiine some of those calls, knowing my personality.

I still believe we were the better team in 3 of the 4 Super Bowls.

:lol:

The better team doesn't lose all three of those games. The Bills were better than the Giants, after that I think it's just the fan in you talking. They certainly weren't better than either Cowboy teams of '92-'93 Jimmy Johnson era. I do respect your level of fandom. Same as me, I've been there at 1-15 and I've been there for multiple Super Bowl trips in short periods of time. Always a fan, even when they just rip my heart out many weeks a season and now decades overall! Still never give up hope though!

:lol:

The better team doesn't lose all three of those games. The Bills were better than the Giants, after that I think it's just the fan in you talking. They certainly weren't better than either Cowboy teams of '92-'93 Jimmy Johnson era. I do respect your level of fandom. Same as me, I've been there at 1-15 and I've been there for multiple Super Bowl trips in short periods of time. Always a fan, even when they just rip my heart out many weeks a season and now decades overall! Still never give up hope though!

We had them on the ropes Walter and the fumble by Thomas cost us the game. We came back too little too late in the Wash game. A game that was a disgrace by the officials allowing Washingtons defenders to maul Andre Reed thirty yards down the fucking field

Atlanta (Finally, a good Thursday Night game)

Buffalo

Chicago

San Francisco

New England (I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. Can't pick the Dolphins against Mr. Brady and Belichick)

NY Jets (As bad as the Jets look, I just don't trust the Cardinals on the road)

Detroit (I'm picking Detroit again, which means they will lose :rolleyes: )

Green Bay

Houston (Will that Houston defense show up?)

Carolina

Denver (Good game)

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Baltimore (I'm reserving the right to change my pick in case Roethlisberger starts)

Dallas (The Eagles in primetime again?! Good lord...)

NY Giants (Are the Giants poised to make another Super Bowl run?)

Week 13 schedule:

New Orleans at Atlanta - New Orleans

Jacksonville at Buffalo - Buffalo

Seattle at Chicago - Chicago

San Francisco at St. Louis - San Francisco

New England at Miami - New England

Arizona at NY Jets - Arizona

Indianapolis at Detroit - Detroit

Minnesota at Green Bay - Green Bay

Houston at Tennessee - Houston

Carolina at Kansas City - Carolina

Tampa Bay at Denver - Denver

Cleveland at Oakland - Cleveland

Cincinnati at San Diego - Cincinnati

Pittsburgh at Baltimore - Baltimore

Philadelphia at Dallas - Dallas

NY Giants at Washington - NY Giants

I'm feeling a little shaky about my Falcons pick but I'm not going to bet against a 10-1 team two weeks in a row. Home field advantage should mean something tonight.

I like Atlanta tonight because I think they are sick of losing to New Orleans and right now the Falcons are by far the better team. Especially on defense. I think Atlanta takes care of them

Week 13 picks:

New Orleans at Atlanta

Jacksonville at Buffalo

Seattle at Chicago

San Francisco at St. Louis

New England at Miami

Arizona at NY Jets

Indianapolis at Detroit

Minnesota at Green Bay

Houston at Tennessee

Carolina at Kansas City

Tampa Bay at Denver

Cleveland at Oakland

Cincinnati at San Diego

Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Philadelphia at Dallas

NY Giants at Washington

^^ Heh, if Chad Henne of Jacksonville comes into Buffalo and lights your defense up, then I won't know what to say.

Well Wambnuts has to go and thats a fact. That clueless fuck couldn't coach Pop Warner. With the talent he has on that defense? Are you kidding me? Forget about it. Fire him, fire Gailey, dump Fitzpatrick, and go get Alex Smith or Leinert, a real coach like Cowher or Shotttenheimer (the kid), and another reciever to help Stevie Wonder.

So In the Evening, I never asked, who is your team? New England I assume? Because of where you live? But were they your team in the early 90's when Buffalo was a great team and New England stunk? Be honest now. There are plenty of bad wagon fans in this sport. I can never be accused of that with ou horrendous record before the Super Bowl years and then with our not showing up on Super Sunday. I still believe we were the better team in 3 of the 4 Super Bowls. No doubt in my mind we were better but Marv was out coached. And of course, the miss. But Dickerson, who was fired after the first Super Bowl and had a local talk radio show where he fought with fans every day, cost us that game too. Its called stack the fucking line of scrimmage, force a no name QB to throw the ball and beat you. Dickerson whined about his firing and openly criticized Marv Levy for years to follow. He is an arrogant piece of shit, Dickerson He had alot of enemies. Hung up on countless callers and told them right on the air he would take them out in the parking lot and kick their ass's. Ha. I used to call in and you can just imagiine some of those calls, knowing my personality.

Yeah, NE is my team. I was a fan in the Dick MacPherson era, ugh! The only nice thing about that era was showing up at the stadium on Sunday, and buying tickets from scalpers for WAY LESS than face price, lol! Steve Grogan, Irvan Fryar, Tony Eason....all those names. Just never had the right backing from ownership. Today, you can't get tickets it seems like.

I thought Pete Carroll was a bad choice for coach, I wanted us to go with George Seifert, but that didn't work out too well with Carolina, did it!!. I thought Bellichek was a TERRIBLE choice, lol! His record with Cleveland was lousy, he struck me as unmotivated and always needing someone above him (Parcells) to do the heavy lifting. I can't imagine anyone predicted he would be the coach he is. Not a super hard core fan, I know we are super lucky to have the run we've been having these years, and it will end. When it does, I expect my allegiance may slide a bit.

I loved the Bills when they had Kelly and the K-Gun.

Nice Paul. I'm 4-6 I think! Dammit, detroit is always SSSOOO close, but can't close the deal. They are a team just inches away from being really good. St. Louis beats SF? WTF! The Chiefs win one, well, good for them. Sad about their teammate.

Think Harbaugh will be second guessed or what? Detroit is just self destructive. Every week. I bet a small $5 three teamer. Rams, Tampa and Washington and took it on the money line. If by some miracle Tampa and Wash win, I get back $213. Worth a shot when you are up $650 for the week.

Archived