NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

New Orleans (Oh my, what is Drew Brees going to do to that Raiders defense)

He's going to do what Jimmy Page does to his guitar when he whips out his bow.

San Francisco (No Jay Cutler possibly for the Bears and this game won't come down to a field goal, thank you David Akers)

Everyone seems to forget that SF QB Alex Smith is not confirmed to play this game, either, due to his concussion.

It looked like I was going to get my ass handed to me in the early games but the Cowboys, Bucs and Texans came through. 7-2 so far.

Blessed on the Tampa game. Needed a two point conversion. Houston showed how vulnerable they can be. Maybe Cincy is the real deal in the AFC?

Cincy the real deal, don't make me chuckle. Beating the Chiefs don't mean squat to me but the Bengals do have the Raiders next week so that might be another W.

They have played well all year. They are going to the playoffs. So why not? Is anyone unbeatable? NO.

Dont forget, have to post this week early. Three Thurs games.

If we were picking against the spread I do believe I would be in first place. Its totally different. I have lost many games that I won with the spread and that is usually how i approach my handicapping because you know I play the games for real money

If I had picked Dallas, I would have been 13-0! It's about time, I need to catch up to the rest of you on this thread!

Great going. Just imagine if you had a sports account and put some real coin down fella. I had a feeling Cleveland would make a game of it but I picked Dalllas. I think I was like 9-4, but vs the spread much better. I am a spread guy. I dont like playing games without the point spread. Ill stick my neck out on Turkey day with Washington. I think they can beat Dallas. I dont know what to make of that New England game now. Bronkowski out. At NY. I hate the Jets so hope NE wins. That is one game I have never watched. The Thanksgiving night game. After the wine and Turkey Im gone.

Well, the 49ers game is in the books. Black Dawg led the way with a 13-1 record. Everybody was above .500 for the week so congrats.

The Scores:

jb126: 12-2

LedZeppFan77: 10-4

Arcane29: 8-6

Walter: 12-2

jabe: 10-4

in_the_evening: 12-2

Black Dawg: 13-1

Strider: 11-3

paul carruthers: 12-2

Season Totals:

jb126: 105-54