NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

^ Maybe a miss by Norwood to seal the Bills fate... ;)

I see your boy is getting the start tomorrow, jabe. Of course your heart is with your pick! Roll Tide.....

:peace:

Much thanks, Walter!

Hope his Rhodes Scholar Finalist smarts do him well on the turf tomorrow.

And hoping the Tide Rolls too!

Now that will be quite enough Walter.

Norwood was a pretty fine kicker in Birmingham with one of our old pro league teams.

My memory from much younger days recall ol' Scotty driving the pigskin pretty much through the middle of the uprights.

Detroit

New Orleans

Green Bay

Indy

Miami

NY Jets

Philly

Cinci

St. Louey

Carolina

New England

Houston

Denver

Chicago

Baltimore

Seattle

Ouch Jabe. Those nasty wasty Lions. Anyone that thought the Buffalo Bills were leaving Buffalo is sadly mistaken. The steps have been taken to assure that 130 million dollars will go into renevating what is now Ralph Wilson stadium, always willl be Rich stadium to me. When the day comes, and its not that far away, when Ralph relinquishes his ownership and his days of running the Bills end, expect Jim Kelly to have a big say in what transpires. He will gain part ownership I believe and will have a big say on who comes in.

8-3 so far and the Boys & Saints look like they are going into overtime. Houston layed a big egg today and that Number one seed could be the Broncos for the taking.

My relatives in Hollywood Florida sent me an email about the Miami win. I asked where the email was when we beat them in Buffalo? Hmmm. they both suck anyways. Time for major changes on both teams. I like Seattle more and more. I won on the T Wolves today.

^^ Heh, you might enjoy that ass whoopin' New England will probably on the Fins next week. Are you picking your Bills next week against the Jets? Even the hapless Bills should win that game.

If its cold, it has to be like walking into the gates of hell for Rex Ryan. Knowing its probably his last game as head coach but Chan Gailey may be wondering the same? It is certainly Fitz's last game as the Bills QB if they do not want riots in the streets of western NY. Both teams would probably rather lose the game for the draft position. So it makes you wonder. If its snowing, Buffalo will win even if they dont want to win

Well, Walter kicked ass this week, as did Arcane29. Our newcomer to the game, Zepfan17 did very good as well, so nice job to him.

Week 16 results:

Walter: 14-2

Arcane29: 13-3

jabe: 12-4

jb126: 12-4

Zepfan17: 12-4

paul carruthers: 11-5

in_the_evening: 11-5

LedZeppfan77: 11-5

Black Dawg: 10-6

Strider: 9-7

Season Totals:

Walter: 160-79

Arcane29: 137-87

jabe: 140-99

jb126: 156-83

Zepfan17: 12-4

paul carruthers: 155-84

in_the_evening: 133-105

LedZeppfan77: 134-104

Black Dawg: 145-91

Strider: 143-96

DAS: 117-76

Week 17 schedule:

Chicago at Detroit

Jacksonville at Tennessee

Houston at Indianapolis

Carolina at New Orleans

Philadelphia at NY Giants

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay at Atlanta

NY Jets at Buffalo

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Green Bay at Minnesota

Miami at New England

Kansas City at Denver

Oakland at San Diego

Arizona at San Francisco

St. Louis at Seattle

Dallas at Washington

Week 17 schedule:

Chicago at Detroit

Houston at Indianapolis

Carolina at New Orleans

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay at Atlanta

NY Jets at Buffalo

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Green Bay at Minnesota

Miami at New England

Kansas City at Denver

Oakland at San Diego

Arizona at San Francisco

St. Louis at Seattle

Dallas at Washington

Nice work buddy. Ill jump right in. Ha. All games are on Sunday?

Detroit (must get one more spanking for the year)

Jacksonville

Indy

New orleans

Philly (may be Reids last ever game)

Cleveland

Atlanta (though I fear the starteres may be benched?)

Buffalo (just because of the weather, their stupidity, and Chan may have dillusions of thinking he may return) Spiller gets 150

Cincy

Minnesota (good riddens Giants)

Miami (Belechek will rest starters if he cant win a bye? Not sure, but think Miami may want to go out with a bang nonetheless)

Denver

San Diego (Turner's job done regardless)

San Fran

St Louis (upset special for Jeff and an improving Rams team, and Seattle may rest some starters)

Washington (first division title in some time and Dallas will have to answer some questions)

I guess you have to know who is playing for each team? Some teams will rest starters if they cant move up. Biggest game I see is Wash/Dallas. I just think Wash has come too far to lose this one. But its a huge game. Not that I believe the winner willl go very far. Some coaches will be coaching their last game as head coach at least. I think Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Chan Gailey, and maybe Swartz in Detroit will be coaching their last game. I am sure there will be others too.

Chicago

Jacksonville

Houston (Will the Texans show up & grab ahold of that Number 1 seed)

New Orleans

NY Giants (The G-Men are on life support)

Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay (Atlanta has already locked up that #1 seed, so they should be resting their starters, I hope)

Buffalo

Baltimore

Green Bay

New England (The Patriots still have a lot to play for. A 1st round bye and possibly a 2 or 1 seed. Bad news for my Fins)

Denver

San Diego (oh dear god)

San Francisco (The 9ers will bounce back but unfortunately for them, that #2 seed could belong to Green Bay)

Seattle

Washington (I'll be pulling for RGIII, sorry Walter)

I certainly see no logic picking Chicago over Detroit. I understand how bad Detroit has been and blown so many games. But they to be the best team to have such a miserable record. Chicago is the worst team with a decent record. I say the Lions whack them and Minnesota beats Green Bay to get in. The two tough games are Dallas and Wash and Cincy vs Baltimore. Cincy has sure earned their spot. To me Lewis is the comback coach of the year.

I think the Bears are going to eat Detroit alive, at least I hope they do. The Bears winning would put a serious dent in the Giants playoff chances. Nothing personal against the G-Men, I just don't think they deserve to be in the postseason the way they've gotten their ass waxed the past 2 weeks.

I think the Bears are going to eat Detroit alive, at least I hope they do. The Bears winning would put a serious dent in the Giants playoff chances. Nothing personal against the G-Men, I just don't think they deserve to be in the postseason the way they've gotten their ass waxed the past 2 weeks.

Do not assume the Giants will go in and beat Philly. This is most definately Andy Reids final game as Eagles coach. They will come out to play hard for him knowing this. Never discount a team with motivation like that. And the Giants laid a big fat egg last week. Stick a fork in their ass's. Minnesota will beat Green Bay's defense into the ground. The Lions will go out with a little respectability but probably and hopefully not enough to save the jon of a lousy coach. I could have coached that team to more wins with that talent. Chicago sucks shit. Lions will fucking bury them.

Week 17 picks:

Chicago at Detroit

Houston at Indianapolis

Carolina at New Orleans

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay at Atlanta

NY Jets at Buffalo

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Green Bay at Minnesota

Miami at New England