BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

1 minute ago, Strider said:

Fish 'n' Chips at Sea Salt.

20240331_122811.thumb.jpg.2beb24b13e9015716459b0d6ed48b995.jpg

It makes me happy to see that Gumby brings you along while he's living his best life!  :D 

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday my wife( who is recovering from kidney cancer, kidney and tumor removed march 14) and I got to go to a wedding tasting filling in for my daughter and future son in law who were traveling to texas for business, anyways suffice to say we tried everything from appetizers to some of the main dishes of beef, chicken fish and pasta not to mention an assortment of shot sized drinks! My wife would take small bite and drank a sip and I would gladly drink the rest, fantastic time, she wrote down  all her notes with ratings to give to the kids, decisions decisions decisions 😄

On 4/15/2024 at 5:18 AM, custard pie man said:

yesterday my wife( who is recovering from kidney cancer, kidney and tumor removed march 14) and I got to go to a wedding tasting filling in for my daughter and future son in law who were traveling to texas for business, anyways suffice to say we tried everything from appetizers to some of the main dishes of beef, chicken fish and pasta not to mention an assortment of shot sized drinks! My wife would take small bite and drank a sip and I would gladly drink the rest, fantastic time, she wrote down  all her notes with ratings to give to the kids, decisions decisions decisions 😄

Sounds like an exciting happy time. Hope the guy proves worthy of your daughter.