A more faithful Jimmy Page Pendant replica

Hi there!

Me again with a new model that some people here may like to know. If you are interested, PM me or check it out at eBay or Etsy.

Hope you like it! It's not easy to craft something like this when you don't have a clear image. Note that this one is 18k gold, but I'm selling in rhodinated sterling silver just as the another one I'd posted some time ago.

Thank you!

Sergio

post-20093-0-88311400-1349467042_thumb.j

post-20093-0-09635300-1349467059_thumb.j

post-20093-0-52764700-1349467067_thumb.j

post-20093-0-45587900-1349467259_thumb.j

post-20093-0-22662600-1349467282_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I see.... You're so lucky to have a copy of that book :)

It is a treasure to me. It was expensive, but I am so happy to have it. It means so much to me. In the back of my mind, I still would hope Jimmy would write a regular book, even just to disprove many peoples claims, of even let Scarlet write it. Steve is right about Brad's very careful wording in Light and Shade.

It is a treasure to me. It was expensive, but I am so happy to have it. It means so much to me. In the back of my mind, I still would hope Jimmy would write a regular book, even just to disprove many peoples claims, of even let Scarlet write it. Steve is right about Brad's very careful wording in Light and Shade.

I agree. I only read parts of Light and Shade, but it seems to me that it's written with great respect for Jimmy, which in my mind is the right way to go about it. I too would love to read the complete story of Jimmy Page in his own words, it would be priceless. But you never know, he's surprised us before. You never know what might be up his sleeve :) If it was me, I'd want to set the record straight.

I would treasure that book too, and I still hope to get my hands on a copy sometime :)

Archived