Is the media & business sexist against men (especially long haired/ban ties)

weslgarlic

I got my hair cut and within 3 weeks I got a job..... needless to say it was only as a Christmas casual, now it has stopped.I thought of growing it again but last night my wife and daughters were getting thieir hair done so I got mine trimmed on the top, as it seems to grow faster than the rest.

Yes. Nice comeback btw, aren't you supposed to be older and mature, instead of talking about peoples mothers and their hair?

Women have shown that many jobs can be done regardless of hair length , so if a male has to have a hair cut to do the same job ,it's then becomes sexism. Yet the first thing we do whenever have a male offspring is cut the hair short and let their female sibling have a choice of length , so wonder nobody takes regarding this matter serious. It is socially expectable sexism , like females we should have the right to wear our hair as long as we like and still have the same opportunities. It's still the last taboo

Maybe you should march on City Hall then . Ask for change. In my part of the world people don't give a crap about hair length. It just doesn't matter in the scheme of things. I can't possibly take this seriously you poor thing.....

It still does in the UK , so it does not effect you why bother replying

I replied because It's a slow day at work and I just wanted to kill some time. You have lovely hair by the way.

Women have shown that many jobs can be done regardless of hair length , so if a male has to have a hair cut to do the same job ,it's then becomes sexism. Yet the first thing we do whenever have a male offspring is cut the hair short and let their female sibling have a choice of length , so wonder nobody takes regarding this matter serious. It is socially expectable sexism , like females we should have the right to wear our hair as long as we like and still have the same opportunities. It's still the last taboo

The last taboo? :huh:

I can't tell you the number of 'male offspring' I see with long hair. I have a friend at work who has an 8-year old son and she hasn't cut his hair since the day he was born. His air is down his ass and everybody thinks he is adorable. She said he won't have to cut his hair until he wants to.

I see guys with long hair every day...and frankly, some should consider cutting it off. Once you reach a certain age and your hair starts thinning, long hair doesn't look as attractive.

The last taboo? :huh:

I can't tell you the number of 'male offspring' I see with long hair. I have a friend at work who has an 8-year old son and she hasn't cut his hair since the day he was born. His air is down his ass and everybody thinks he is adorable. She said he won't have to cut his hair until he wants to.

I see guys with long hair every day...and frankly, some should consider cutting it off. Once you reach a certain age and your hair starts thinning, long hair doesn't look as attractive.

Do you think Robert Plant should cut his hair ?

Perception is reality. And if you are perceived to be a dirt ball that is the reality.

Cut your hair and get a job!!!

I would like to add the following:

I have never been given a job from someone with hair down to their ass.

Say again?

You have positive image of female police officers , because you have female police officers , they still do the job regardless of hair length , If had a long haired male police officer , you would then through having a long police male officer thus creating a positive role model like the female police officer , attitudes to things to things that are different is they become accepted.

Archived