Cut Me Some Slack - McCartney.Grohl.Novoselic.Smear

The Pagemeister

That was actually pretty great!! So, they formed a new band or is this a one time thing?

The only thing I desliked was the guitar sound, but otherwise I hadn't heard something this groovy in some time.

Can hear a tick of Helter Skelter in there, haha :D

If anyone wants to watch, McCartney and Nirvana are playing Cut Me Some Slack on SNL.

Good. I taped this week's show. My dvr didn't tape Paul's set at the 12/12/12 concert, so I missed their fusion. Thanks again for posting the song, really diggin' it! :thumbsup:

Good. I taped this week's show. My dvr didn't tape Paul's set at the 12/12/12 concert, so I missed their fusion. Thanks again for posting the song, really diggin' it! :thumbsup:

I had that same problem with my DVR. It taped everything up to the second or third song in Billy Joel's set.

Wow, very good! Dave Grohl is just amazing, he never stops. Moves from one project to the next, always reinventing himself.

David Grohl is like a Rock Star groupie, even though he's a rock star.

He's done it all, with anybody who's anybody. (mostly his hero's/idols)

At first I took Them Crooked Vultures seriously, meaning that I thought they be consistently putting out music, with no interference or multi-projects to distract them-but Grohl seems to be just fine rubbing elbows with McCartney, another Foo-Fighter album and the countless others he's recorded or played with over the last few years...He really gets around.

Slut! :D

Is it just me, or does Paul really sounds better singing hard rock style?

Btw, I think I'm missing out on something... can somebody enlighten me on the subject of who the glob Smear is and how is he related to Nirvana????

Pat Smear is a punk legend. He was in the band The Germs.

He was also Nirvana's touring 2nd Guitarist.

He has also been a member of Foo Fighters on and off since the beginning..

He deserves to be there.

The song sounds great by the way.

edit added the

12/12/12 footage

Archived