talking pets

weslgarlic

forget the visual, the audio is great! i guess a lot of you guys haven't heard of john farnham or midnight oil, but the singer in this clip has got them down to a t. loved it!

I don't think many people on this site don't know of them. Love some midnight oil. Most may not be from down under but lived through the 80s.

^ you're the voice -- John Farnham?

yeah, that's him. not my fave song of his though. i think he suffered from never having a good songwriting team. i actually thought he could have sung with jp a few years back, he can really rock when he wants to...

Classic song by an Aussie legend.

I haven't seen Farnham doing this before. Thanks

It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll ......... :D

Who's the Oz legend - Farnham? You serious?? That was appalling.

THESE, I'm reliably informed, are true Oz legends. Dig the Didge at 2.40:

farnham is most definitely an aussie legend, australian of the year once!

he may not be your taste, but just listen to his voice, even if you don't like the actual songs or renditions ..... amazing voice.....

tom jones is his idol, and they got to sing together on aussie tv once. john was so scared, and nearly couldn't sing....this is live and off the cuff. tom is amazing ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLcM5cVoFw

• 1 month later...

th_IMG_1647_zpse03447bb.jpg

12 weeks old now

These are my babies that have grown since this was taken. Our older cat that is 12 is just a pure fucking monster. He will not accept the kittens. He will lick the female down below the perverted fucker, will play nice for a short time with both and then he gets nasty. We have had it. We are seperating them for good. Different rooms. We bought this little tower scratching post, with some twine and carpet for the kittens to claw rather than our furniture. What word it can be. Any magical suggestions? And I dont mean using my 9mm on them either.

Archived