Hi from Trese

Trese

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in here and say hi. A friend from facebook referred me to this forum and I'm loving it...I've spent hours tonight in the hot pics of Percy...LOL...my oh my. Been in love with him since 1972. I was fortunate enough to go to a Zep concert in 1978 in Pontiac, Michigan...anyone else there? I ask because I missed half of the concert....okay, it was the 70's and there were drugs I confess. We arrived at noon and entered the Stadium around 1:30, my friend and I walked into the ladies room shortly after and the walls melted...the only thing I remember after that is sitting in the steep bleachers and watching a lazer show and this amazing band perform....I regret now being that stupid, but I was there. Who can fill me in? I've been wondering all these years about the first half of that concert....LOL

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

That Led Zeppelin concert was in 1977, and that Pontiac show is of great importance to us because it was supposedly professionally shot on videotape. I don't know if there exists any recording of that show (someone more knowledgeable can fill in the blank on that one), but it is of great interest to us LZ fans here about that Pontiac show.

Hi Trese and welcome! I also spend a lot of time in the Hot Pics Of Robert thread :), too much time my other half would say ha ha... but I'm here for the music too of course! I'm sure you're not the only person who had a similar experience in the 70's at a gig, makes me wonder if we all got chance to go back in time would we all stay off the booze and drugs and enjoy the performance or did that all add to the atmosphere? Hope someone can fill you in on the missing details lol...

Thanks all...was wondering about my date too...knew it was 77 or 78...there were a lot of people there...we knew there would be that's why we arrived at noon. When we left the concert at 1030, we couldn't move our car until after 3am as there were four rows of cars, at least, parked all around us...we were literally boxed in. I got in a lot of trouble too...lol, I had a cerfew which I missed by almost four hours....I was 14 years old. And oh yes, sex...drugs...and rock n roll, that's all there was. And omg, I would love to see any footage on that concert...that would be amazing. Thanks for all the warm welcomes.