My version of Eleanor Rigby

Matjaz1

I still played that festival, it's the small stage and we were playing at seven o clock! The organizers were not taking good care of the small stage and you must know we are a two million nation!

The biggest stars ussualy play in front of max. 1500 people!

And this year I also played music in Cankarjev dom, the most important culural institution in Slovenia as a part of a theater performance with real educated actors!

I also played reputable places in my home town, as well as in second biggest town in Slovenia and the capital!

And now I'm on a tour with some of the stars!

All this after only a few years of doing music!

What I'm frightened of is, that I know I will never win this discusison and yet luckily this is not real life,

just dots on te screen, so now I'm going back to my piano and later on stage, while you keep delivering the mail, don't write it though, spare the bad times to people!

And I don't care if some people don't like my music, you can criticise it as much as you want!

But one thing is an opinion, the other one is being downright disrespectul to me because of my past! I know that there are quite a few immature people here, but still behaviour of a few here is based on my past trouble in ilfe and I never did anything evil to anybody, I just had certain health problems and it's completely unfair

and unrespectful to behave like that towards me, and I alredy informed the moderators about it! Enough is enough! What gives the right to reswati to insult me like that and being donwright evil!? I wonder how long he could insult someone with a kidney problem on a forum!?

Ofcourse some of the topics about my music have reached as much as 3000 views, with only a few people responding and even fever being unrespectful! So it's not much of a problem, but still imature, uneducated people like reswati are really way over the line and enough is enough!

Your past has nothing to do with your in-ability to sing.

If I would have chosen to insult you, I would have chosen different words (Like the one that other guy called fan#1 did.....it was indeed rude by him to call you an autistic kid......other people called you a male Yoko Ono, or a guy that sounds like he swallowed a football, asked if you were constantly drunk......that is rude) All I pointed out is that the Beatles song you posted here is not very well performed, I did not even mention your past, you are putting words into my mouth, dear Samo.

As far as you post your music here to promote yourself (in not one but several threads), and asking people their opinion, you should know that if it is really lousy, people will tell you so. I am not the first person who told you, neither will I be the last person to ever tell you, neither am I the only person who ever told you need singing lessons (just look at the thread you started in 2008, you might see how many people told you five years ago already) Even James Hetfield takes lessons, Ozzy takes lessons, the guy from Iron Maiden takes lessons, Kravitz takes lessons, etcetera etcetera......and these people are already respected musicians, and not some amateurs who think that everything they do is perfect.

If you can't handle criticism, don't ask for an honest opinion.

Once more I wish you nothing but the best, there are famous bands that got bottled off the stage, I hope that will never happen to you.

Peace.

Yes you told your opinon already, you can have it and I don't agree!

But you are rude and unrespectful in the way you tell things and besides some people being immature, the fact that people know what problems I had played a huge role in the way some people state their opinon and sometimes even what they feel about my singing to a certain degree!

Now beyond this we got absolutely nothing to say to each other about this, you got your opinion, I got mine!

And I can handle criticism, I just don't agree with you and I don't think my singing is perfect(you think mentally ill people think they are perfect?, well maybe some do when the thing is acute but not me), but it's good enough to me and I did not ask for an opinion and it's quite a long time since I did and a very long time since I argued seriously about it!

In this topic I only argue about respect!

And in the very beggining, on the old forum, my singing was not as good as it is now, I already admitted that and I also admitted several times, that I was so low on confidence at that time, that it was indeed hard for me to take criticism then!

It's a wicked circle talking to people like you, but luckily there are many people in the world that don't play your game and so I am getting successful and more and more happy!

I posted since yesterday to tell this to everbody(there are not many) like you and I don't want this to go on, I don't care what you think and no provocation willl work, I got nothing more to say to you!

And it's extremely funny how a fool like you doesn't notice that with this kind of behaviour you keep promoting my topic!

......other people called you a male Yoko Ono

Pretty out there, mate. I'm sure Yoko Ono would approve of your version (especially the scream at the end) Vocally it sounded a bit like the band Ween, in places.

Well, that's what I said and I don't think I was being particularly harsh. I only replied in the first place because I thought he wasn't going to get any.

I guess everyone on the internet is an expert: the self-appointed armchair judges who all seem to be able to sing better, play better, manage a football team better - whatever the case may be. It's threads like these that remind me why I wouldn't bother posting any of my own music here.

Dear Matjaz1,

I dont know you and I dont know anything about your past. I only heard two of your videos you posted here. They are nicely done, there even WAS A GOOD IDEA OR TWO!!! I think that theoretically, you know something about music, but practically, your singing and guitar killed those ideas and this theory totally!!! You might be able to write a good music, because your pation for music is great and your musical taste seems appealing...

BUT

... truth is, reswati (and many others) is right and you are wrong. It does not matter who you perform with or where you perform. What matters is your music, and your music is out of tune and terribly out of rhytm. Anyone, and that person does not even need to be musically educated, can tell you that. It is WAY out of tune and even MORE out of rhythm.

If anyone tells you otherwise, then he is 1) not straight with u (making fun off you) or 2) also totaly musically wrong.

People usually try to be nice to eachothers, and that is your problem. Someone might have told you that your music is fine. He lied, just to be nice to you. But I can see that this aproach only harms you, because you now think that your music is indeed good. It is not, sorry. You seem to only accept people that try to be nice to you, but once someone critisises you, you think HE is unpolite and rude. Me, myself, I wanted to post here few days back. I wanted to tell you how nicely the videos are done and that you might, maybe, work on your rhythm a little more. To be nice AND push you slightly forward as well. I did not post here, because it would not be a fair response. After reading these two pages you made here with reswati, I decided I HAVE TO write what I am writing right now.

I know you dont believe me now, you will probably insult me and you will for sure not accept what I tell you. You will still believe your singing is ok and that your guitar playing is spot on. Maybe if more people were straight with you and told you the same what I tell you here, you would find out. You will still believe those, who told you you are doing well, cos its more pleasant to you. You need to hear you are good, because you love music so much and wish you were good indeed. I have no doubts you do love music!!! Music is great and immense. It brings such a great feelings, doesnt it?

Listen, I am sure you are a nice person. Try not to immediatelly be mad at me, but think about it. Try to find a strength in your inner-self to admit, that no matter how much passion you have for music and how much you love it, it does not make you a good musician.

Again, please, think about it.

I hope you are well.

Well, that's what I said and I don't think I was being particularly harsh. I only replied in the first place because I thought he wasn't going to get any.

I guess everyone on the internet is an expert: the self-appointed armchair judges who all seem to be able to sing better, play better, manage a football team better - whatever the case may be. It's threads like these that remind me why I wouldn't bother posting any of my own music here.

I wasn't referring to you, but to someone else in another thread who called him a Yoko among other titles (to poke fun at him).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DallaKnebs I won't post songs on this forum anymore because of people like reswati and strombringer! I got enough of this, I prefer real life!

Oh and stormbringer, I don't care about your opinon and you can have it and that's it! And yes you asshole, you know everything you need to know about my past, you read about it in this topic you idiot!

Sumo, you are the one that is being rude here.

There is no reason to call anyone an asshole or an idiot. Your post just proves that you are not capable of dealing with criticism.

To be a tad bit blunt: You are an ignorant amateur with delusions of stardom, and nothing more.

Thanks for no longer posting videos, my cats really appreciate it.

DallaKnebs I won't post songs on this forum anymore because of people like reswati and strombringer! I got enough of this, I prefer real life!

Oh and stormbringer, I don't care about your opinon and you can have it and that's it! And yes you asshole, you know everything you need to know about my past, you read about it in this topic you idiot!

This is just sad, but expected... Nuff said.

Archived