Beyonce: Confusion over "lip-syncing" claims

weslgarlic

Not even close....the KISS Alive I and II albums were both studio albums with audience applause put in between the songs, among other 'live' discs.

Do you really consider Kiss a rock group? I saw them live with Aerosmith. Their show sucked. As a seventh grader in 77, I thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. It was after then that I was introduced to real music like Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin. I guess I was as guilty as my 10 year old niece who loves One Erection. But come on this is the President of The US. He only lives 35 miles away from Camden Yards where they have real artist sing the National Anthem. And How do we know it? They have to pause for the 3 seconds as the fans yell O. Quit making a mockery out of the importance of the song.

Not a big deal she looked great and represented well. It was cold out and a huge crowd. She had to fight the elements so it was the easy way to go and she is wicked hot.

And I bet you thought th same about mili vanilli. Stinking disgrace that she takes the handout and can't sing the ffrigging song. She's a fake just like te great pretender who invited her and the first wig.

And sued a number of people who spoke out against him, for defamation of character to the tune of millions of dollars - ruined people's lives while covering up his lies. He is a real POS for that! The crime is never as bad as the cover-up that follows.

Yes Walter , and that adds to the bad history of it all. He was a fluke and a lie all the way around for years and years. And it's just being revealed. Really let a lot of people down. Lying under oath and suing people (friends) in the process takes the cake. Did Beyonce REALLY ruin peoples lives by faking a song performance...? Please :rolleyes:

Who gives a shit. I mean really. It's been done before (lip-syncing) and it will be done again. Big deal. I don't think she lied under oath about it or sued anyone because of it either......

I don't see how anybody could possibly even concieve comparing the two instances.....Makes no sense to me.

What Lance did was FAR worse on every level...Far worse. It's not even comparable.

Yes Walter , and that adds to the bad history of it all. He was a fluke and a lie all the way around for years and years. And it's just being revealed. Really let a lot of people down. Lying under oath and suing people (friends) in the process takes the cake. Did Beyonce REALLY ruin peoples lives by faking a song performance...? Please :rolleyes:

Who gives a shit. I mean really. It's been done before (lip-syncing) and it will be done again. Big deal. I don't think she lied under oath about it or sued anyone because of it either......

I don't see how anybody could possibly even concieve comparing the two instances.....Makes no sense to me.

What Lance did was FAR worse on every level...Far worse. It's not even comparable.

The lance Armstrong case has no bearing on this. I just think people equate it because our society is so plastic now. Forum members say it's okay be she's attractive. Others must feel the same way. The star spangle banner should mean something more Than a song. Us Baltimoreans take such pride in that song. It marks our heritage and our pride. The song's birthplace is in our blood. Debasing the diginity of it weakens the fabric of our culture. Our leaders pay out our tax dollars frivolously to big name stars who can't deliver a heartfelt version. shame on them. this is a mark of there lack of respect for the hard working people. This was supposed to be the administration of transparency. This sham speaks to the fact that the average American doesn't mind being duped. Why should we be okay with this nonsense? I can guarantee she didn't return any of her appearance fee.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

True, what Armstrong did was worse.

But, that doesn't make lip synching some harmless, innocent thing either. It's dishonest and deceptive.

For so many to be shrugging it off shows just how far down the ladder the standards of mainstream music have been lowered to.. How is this acceptable? It's not the same as Top Of The Pops.. where the song would obviously fade out and the cymbals would be covered in tape,.. This is at The President's Innaguration. Very Lame..

Another thing.... Why do the same 3 or 4 "artists" have to be EVERYWHERE?

If Beyonce had a cold or couldn't sing for whatever reason.. sit the f*ck down and let someone else do it...

a bunch of glory hounds that can't get enough.

Every word of it I wish I had said... gah !!!!!

Another thing.... Why do the same 3 or 4 "artists" have to be EVERYWHERE?

If Beyonce had a cold or couldn't sing for whatever reason.. sit the f*ck down and let someone else do it...

a bunch of glory hounds that can't get enough.

The lance Armstrong case has no bearing on this. I just think people equate it because our society is so plastic now. Forum members say it's okay be she's attractive. Others must feel the same way. The star spangle banner should mean something more Than a song. Us Baltimoreans take such pride in that song. It marks our heritage and our pride. The song's birthplace is in our blood. Debasing the diginity of it weakens the fabric of our culture. Our leaders pay out our tax dollars frivolously to big name stars who can't deliver a heartfelt version. shame on them. this is a mark of there lack of respect for the hard working people. This was supposed to be the administration of transparency. This sham speaks to the fact that the average American doesn't mind being duped. Why should we be okay with this nonsense? I can guarantee she didn't return any of her appearance fee.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

I think people are taking a single performance way too seriously...you are forgetting or failing to mention that what Lance did and what he continued to do for years was not only to live a lie, but fool many in the process, and also lie under oath and sue friends over this.. Big difference.

Am I saying that Beynonce gets a free pass, because it's been done before..? NO She's fake too.

But comparing the two, as people are doing here is absurd. It's not even in the same ballpark.

I think people are taking a single performance way too seriously...you are forgetting or failing to mention that what Lance did and what he continued to do for years was not only to live a lie, but fool many in the process, and also lie under oath and sue friends over this.. Big difference.

Am I saying that Beynonce gets a free pass, because it's been done before..? NO She's fake too.

But comparing the two, as people are doing here is absurd. It's not even in the same ballpark.

Don't allow yourself to be sidetracked by the Lance matter.

I am saying that this is becoming a reflection of our society. It's the Old adage is it art imitating life or life imitating art. My real question is: why is dishonesty at any level tolerated? I can clearly see the magnitude of the cases don't merit comparison. However beyonce will be singing in your fine city next week. Do you truly think she won't be wired up again? I won't be watching. That's my cigar smoking time. But millions will and she'll garner rave reviews for a wonderful performance. All the while taking home a pretty paycheck. and poor slobs like you and countless others will be praying for a Wardrobe malfunction. It ain't gonna happen again.

Don't allow yourself to be sidetracked by the Lance matter.

I am saying that this is becoming a reflection of our society. It's the Old adage is it art imitating life or life imitating art. My real question is: why is dishonesty at any level tolerated? I can clearly see the magnitude of the cases don't merit comparison. However beyonce will be singing in your fine city next week. Do you truly think she won't be wired up again? I won't be watching. That's my cigar smoking time. But millions will and she'll garner rave reviews for a wonderful performance. All the while taking home a pretty paycheck. and poor slobs like you and countless others will be praying for a Wardrobe malfunction. It ain't gonna happen again.

You should talk to someone who gives a shit about Beyonce.

Whats with the (poor slobs) name calling Tom ? I thought we were OK...I guess Beyonce's got you so upset that you ruin a cordial friendship over it, huh....Dont be so serious .

Edited by Rock Historian

You should talk to someone who gives a shit about Beyonce.

Whats with the (poor slobs) name calling Tom ? I thought we were OK...I guess Beyonce's got you so upset that you ruin a cordial friendship over it, huh....Dont be so serious .

I consider myself a working slob it was not meant to be derogatory. I use the term to illustrate the point that people like you and me get kicked around and our pockets emptied by worthless shits.

And I bet you thought th same about mili vanilli. Stinking disgrace that she takes the handout and can't sing the ffrigging song. She's a fake just like te great pretender who invited her and the first wig.

absolutely not Milli Vinilli was fake fom the start...Beyonce is not known for lipsyncing just this one instance..