Does Robert know

clw

that his voice was that of a angel and that he looks like a God...do you think he goes back and looks at all his old stuff? He seems like such a down to earth person when you listen to interviews,do you think back in his 20's,30's and beyond he knew how good he sang and looked? After all these years he still gives me goosebumps

Hey clw, I think based on his sense of humour, he probably enjoys it but picks himself apart.

I heard that he wished he could erase all the ad-libs on the first album. I kinda wish he could too.

As much as you and I love him and think he is the coolest, I would bet he doesn`t have exactly the same viewpoint as us. Just a hunch.

he really had it going on and still does, just in a little more subtle way, these day.

cheers

i am lost on here,can you only scroll down and answer a thread and not a individual post?

clw,look to the buttons at the right bottom on every post.

Click on the "Quote" button if you want to reply directly to that post.

Click on the "MultiQuote" button of a number of posts that you wish to reply to.

[snipped Picture]

]Robert knows how to shop like anyone else.

Thanks for posting the picture, did you take that?!

The man behind Robert doesn't seem to know who's in front of him. No big deal but it makes the picture kind of amusing to me because the man looks a bit confused about why some stranger is taking HIS picture!

Thanks for posting the picture, did you take that?!

The man behind Robert doesn't seem to know who's in front of him. No big deal but it makes the picture kind of amusing to me because the man looks a bit confused about why some stranger is taking HIS picture!

I just took it off the internet.

The expression from geezer behind him is priceless, haha.

Great pic.......I wonder if it was taken down in Austin? I hope thats not his beer.....LOL

• 3 months later...

Archived