Breaking Bad

kingzoso

I actually started watching it a few months ago on Netflix, me and the wife were "addicted" immediately! We went through the whole show, all five seasons in two months and caught up right when the last three episodes were airing.

I have to admit, I watched it a couple of times when it first came out but my self-righteous indignation made me hate the concept of this show from the get go. I could not fathom watching a show with such a fucked up premise. However, several years passed, I pulled the stick out of my ass, and found I enjoyed the show for the journey. Watching WW & Jessie go through their changes and becoming what they were was well worth it.

Great show!

It is/was a Great Show.

I can't stop watching (and posting) this clip. I apologize and am Sorry but this scene is just Purely Awesome, sorry for my redundancy:

http://youtu.be/twSfxmpXVZY

Edited by kingzoso

I actually started watching it a few months ago on Netflix, me and the wife were "addicted" immediately! We went through the whole show, all five seasons in two months and caught up right when the last three episodes were airing.

I have to admit, I watched it a couple of times when it first came out but my self-righteous indignation made me hate the concept of this show from the get go. I could not fathom watching a show with such a fucked up premise. However, several years passed, I pulled the stick out of my ass, and found I enjoyed the show for the journey. Watching WW & Jessie go through their changes and becoming what they were was well worth it.

Great show!

I know what you mean,I LOVE this show but felt mad at myself for loving it as it dealed with meth and I cannot promote that..but the whole thing was he started in the first place was because he had cancer and that was the onbly way to make money for his family and to pay his hospital bills,so shows everyone that to survive selling drugs is one of your only options in this case and that is sad

I watched an episode last night and with all the shaved heads, for a moment the show could've been called Breaking Bald!

Average.

It is too bad that you only watched an episode (which episode?) and made your conclusion from said episode which you post as "Average".

If you bother to take Your time and "invest" in this show, I believe that you will be properly Rewarded. Maybe, maybe not. I know that I was. The rest is up to you.

If you have any doubts about the Greatness of this Show, just Google "Breaking Bad" and you may come across Millions of Fans from all over the World (and Their) posts proclaiming Their LOVE for this Series.

My Love and Devotion to "Breaking Bad" is one small matter, but when you add about 25 million fans that surrounded the Globe that also Feel the same way as ME and maybe even be more "Loyal" than I am, that is a very Powerful Force to deny!!!

Edited to add: There are a total of 62 episodes of "Breaking Bad". How someone can refuse to watch a Great show based on "One" episode (that they did not really understand) and make a judgment based on that One episode, since they may not be familiar with the context of the show is not right. However, if you did not like what you saw, you did not like what you watched. I am cool with that.

Edited by kingzoso

I watched the one about the electro magnet by chance but I knew the premise of the show and anyone who thinks making deadly drugs and killing people to support his family because they have cancer is a good thing has serious priority issues.

That'll be 61 episodes I won't be seeing.

To each their own but I never put the show down and yes it was very average.

IMO there are much better shows on TV than that.

It is too bad that you only watched an episode (which episode?) and made your conclusion from said episode which you post as "Average".

If you bother to take Your time and "invest" in this show, I believe that you will be properly Rewarded. Maybe, maybe not. I know that I was. The rest is up to you.

If you have any doubts about the Greatness of this Show, just Google "Breaking Bad" and you may come across Millions of Fans from all over the World (and Their) posts proclaiming Their LOVE for this Series.

My Love and Devotion to "Breaking Bad" is one small matter, but when you add about 25 million fans that surrounded the Globe that also Feel the same way as ME and maybe even be more "Loyal" than I am, that is a very Powerful Force to deny!!!

Edited to add: There are a total of 62 episodes of "Breaking Bad". How someone can refuse to watch a Great show based on "One" episode (that they did not really understand) and make a judgment based on that One episode, since they may not be familiar with the context of the show is not right. However, if you did not like what you saw, you did not like what you watched. I am cool with that.

I watched the one about the electro magnet by chance but I knew the premise of the show and anyone who thinks making deadly drugs and killing people to support his family because they have cancer is a good thing has serious priority issues.

I suppose I have serious priority issues since I keep recommending this "Average" TV show to any and all Led Zeppelin (and non Led Zeppelin fans) on this Great and mighty Forum.

If there are "much better shows on TV than that", I definitely do not know of any that are made in Australia and are broadcast in the United States of America. I realize that most of Australia is rather like a very large island with much of its population on its coasts and not very much (but land) in its center.

If you can recommend a Great TV show that is produced in OZ land and shown in the USA, please recommend one to me, I will give it a chance. Anything?

http://youtu.be/_gp9Vdi24q8

The uncalled for comment about my country and your lack of knowledge of it only highlights your ignorance. Australia is a continent, albeit an island too.Google Underbelly, whether it's shown in the USA or not, I don't know nor care. You seem to be a bit fickle regarding "best" TV shows since you have been espousing the values of Game of Thrones and if I recall correctly you said it was the best show? Make up your mind. BTW, I'm not interested in engaging in any pointless arguments over television shows. Personally, I prefer Boardwalk Empire, Hell On Wheels, Arrow and the new Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD over Breaking Bad any day. Cheers.

I suppose I have serious priority issues since I keep recommending this "Average" TV show to any and all Led Zeppelin (and non Led Zeppelin fans) on this Great and mighty Forum.

If there are "much better shows on TV than that", I definitely do not know of any that are made in Australia and are broadcast in the United States of America. I realize that most of Australia is rather like a very large island with much of its population on its coasts and not very much (but land) in its center.

If you can recommend a Great TV show that is produced in OZ land and shown in the USA, please recommend one to me, I will give it a chance. Anything?

http://youtu.be/_gp9Vdi24q8

hey guys,no more fighting,all I have to sy all though i dont agree with the making and selling of drugs I can say this tops the list as one of my all time favorite shows...now,does anyone watch Walking dead,Justified,Hell on Wheels,Sons of anarchy...

What an "average" thing for you to say.

Which tv shows are better, just curious? Breaking Bad was very good imho. Probably one of the best TV shows of all times. Bet you didn't like the wizard of oz because of the flying monkies either.

don't worry, you weren't wrong about this being a great show. BB was very smart in the way they explored the moral lines in society.

Some people are just too thick to get it.

To each their own. I mentioned the shows I like to watch. The Wizard of Oz was great, flying monkeys and all.

What an "average" thing for you to say.

Which tv shows are better, just curious? Breaking Bad was very good imho. Probably one of the best TV shows of all times. Bet you didn't like the wizard of oz because of the flying monkies either.

This week, the Breaking Bad finale tops TV Guide’s list of the week’s top moments, while Entertainment Weekly witnesses the filming of the drama’s last scene. Plus, Walter White gets an obituary in the Albuquerque Journal. Read on for more:

Breaking Bad’s finale nabs TV Guide’s top moment of the week, concluding, “Don’t worry, Walt, we’ll always remember your name — just like you wanted.”

Entertainment Weekly recounts watching the shooting of Breaking Bad’s last scene, an ending that “felt deeply appropriate and satisfying” to Vince Gilligan and the other writers.

The Albuquerque Journal showcases a paid obituary of Walter White in the newspaper that starts off “White, Walter aka ‘Heisenberg.’”

These are copied and pasted reviews, etc.. from "distinguished" American Outlets and Critics. These are Americans who deal with and get paid American dollars for their writing and reviews of American television.

I know and realize that what MY words and MY Love for this "Acclaimed and Most Admired" American TV show does not mean anything (other than to ME and the Millions and Millions of other Fans from all over the Planet), I just wanted to Post some things from people that are more knowledgeable and actually get paid for their Positive or Negative review. In the case of "Breaking Bad" the reviews are 95+% in the Positive.

So, for all the naysayers and negative people out there that say that "Breaking Bad" is just an "average" show, I (and again, Millions and Millions of Others) would say that you are in the, say, 5% Minority.

But as one person on this forum so eloquently put it, to each their own.

Edited by kingzoso

So, for all the naysayers and negative people out there that say that "Breaking Bad" is just an "average" show, I (and again, Millions and Millions of Others) would say that you are in the, say, 10% Minority.

Just goes to show that it's possible for a lot of people to have bad taste.

I'm above average and, loving it!

Just goes to show that it's possible for a lot of people to have bad taste.

I'm above average and, loving it!

I actually do not really know what you meant by what you just posted.

Are you saying that you know that you have bad taste and "loving it!?" (Even I would never admit to having Bad Taste, no matter what the subject is).

If you meant to say something completely different, you should really reconstruct your Australian words and say something that makes a little more sense in the Kings English, or better yet, in American English.

I stand by MY Opinions and Posts regarding my Love for BREAKING BAD and RUSH and LED ZEPPELIN. I will Never Yield on these Topics.

By the way, I have Great Tastes in Everything that means something to ME. Food, Beer, Sports, TV, Movies, Books, Newspapers, Etc...

Edited by kingzoso

I actually do not really know what you meant by what you just posted.

Are you saying that you know that you have bad taste and "loving it!?" (Even I would never admit to having Bad Taste, no matter what the subject is).

If you meant to say something completely different, you should really reconstruct your Australian words and say something that makes a little more sense in the Kings English, or better yet, in American English.

I stand by MY Opinions and Posts regarding my Love for BREAKING BAD and RUSH and LED ZEPPELIN. I will Never Yield on these Topics.

By the way, I have Great Tastes in Everything that means something to ME. Food, Beer, Sports, TV, Movies, Books, Newspapers, Etc...

I have my own tastes as you do yours and most of what you cited I like too. We just don't agree on the show. If you like it so much, knock yourself out and watch it as much as you want. It has no effect on me. As for my proper Australian English, it is what it is, way above average.

Cheers.

I have my own tastes as you do yours and most of what you cited I like too. We just don't agree on the show. If you like it so much, knock yourself out and watch it as much as you want. It has no effect on me. As for my proper Australian English, it is what it is, way above average.

Cheers.

That is Cool with Me. I don't know how much of "Breaking Bad" you have seen (if any), however, I would urge you to take the few minutes to watch this clip that I have posted before. If you do, cool, if you don't, that is also cool with me.

(Again I apologize for My repetitive posts of this clip), but I do think that is one awesome scene to conclude an Awesome American television show.

By the way, the new season of "Game of Thrones" is scheduled for March 30, 2014 (If you are so inclined to know). I know one thing, as much as I Love "Game of Thrones" and have read the 1000+ plus page books, I will still regard "Breaking Bad" as a better written and original television show.

GO SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS!!! The next Major League Baseball World Champions!!!

Edited by kingzoso

Cheers.

all you are doing here is being an obnoxious troll and you know it.

such a bore. permanant ignore now

Even Dr. Hannibal Lecter praises "Breaking Bad". Okay, well not Hannibal, but the Academy Award winning actor who played Hannibal Lecter. Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Sir Anthony Hopkins Binge-Watched 'Breaking Bad,' Wrote Bryan Cranston a Fan Letter:

Dear Mister Cranston. I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I've just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers.... every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearean or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance ... The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen. That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It's almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.

• 2 weeks later...

Walter White is the Baddest Mother Fucker in the History of modern American Television. Just a small bit behind Walter White is Tony Soprano (RIP).

Ditto that,I moss this show so much,have you seen the show the killing?

This is the Greatest Scene to an ending of the Greatest television show of All-Time. Like I have already said at least a hundred times before. "Breaking Bad" will go down in American television History as probably the Greatest and Best Show EVER!!! If anyone has any doubts, all I can say is watch this show from the very beginning to the very last. (This is a Major Spoiler to the Ones that want to invest their time to this GREAT SHOW!!!)

LONG LIVE BREAKING BAD AND WALTER WHITE (HEISENBERG)...

Edited by kingzoso

This is the Greatest Scene to an ending of the Greatest television show of All-Time. Like I have already said at least a hundred times before. "Breaking Bad" will go down in American television History as probably the Greatest and Best Show EVER!!! If anyone has any doubts, all I can say is watch this show from the very beginning to the very last. (This is a Major Spoiler to the Ones that want to invest their time to this GREAT SHOW!!!)

LONG LIVE BREAKING BAD AND WALTER WHITE (HEISENBERG)...

Oh God,love this show!! Have you watched the show the Killing?? US version,if not start with season 1,each season has a differant story,it will blow you away