Breaking Bad

kingzoso

We finally were able to watch the show. My nephew sent me the beginning episodes and it does keep you in suspense.

Who knows how many episodes there are?

There are a total of 62 episodes of Breaking Bad. In My opinion, each episode gets better and better as the show progressed to the Finale (Felina). Enjoy!!!

There are a total of 62 episodes of Breaking Bad. In My opinion, each episode gets better and better as the show progressed to the Finale (Felina). Enjoy!!!

The scene where he chokes the guy in the basement was pretty intense. I don't know how he figured out there was a piece of the plate missing, but he was right when he wrote down that the guy 'will kill him and his whole family.' I also loved the scenes where he took out the bully in the clothing store and the asshole's BMW at the gas station. Don't we all want to do that sometimes? :hurrah:

Bryan Cranston/Walter White will go down in American Television History as one of the Greatest Actors/Characters of ALL-TIME. Although that is MY opinion, it is also a Fact. If anyone doubts My posts, I will gladly reference at least 100 paid critics that will say the same thing and even more.

Anyone will endorse anything if they're PAID to do it.

It is only a FACT in your mind.

One or two shows is not a great body of work or enough to claim the greatest of all time tag.

Edited by Reggie29

Can you name any Aussie television show that compares or even compete with Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones that is shown the United States?

That is a challenge. Can you meet the challenge and give a better answer? I don't think so but I am welcome to your reply.

Edited by kingzoso

Can you name any Aussie television show that compares or even compete with Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones that is shown the United States?

That is a challenge. Can you meet the challenge and give a better answer? I don't think so but I am welcome to your reply.

Skippy!

As I've stated before Breaking Bad didn't appeal to me and still doesn't and I haven't really bagged it, I just gave an opinion.

I mentioned the Underbelly series before and I'm sure you could download it if you're inclined to do so.

Why is everything a competition with you anyway and why do you get so uptight when someone doesn't agree with you?

I don't know what shows you've seen over there so I can't make a call unless you tell me what Australian shows you've actually seen that haven't been adapted or remade for American viewers, (which seems to be the way it goes in the USA).

The English version of The Office is much better than the US remake as a case in point.

Rake with Richard Roxburgh (he was in Van Helsing), is an original Aussie show that has been remade over there with Greg Kinnear in the lead role.

Edited by Reggie29

Anyone will endorse anything if they're PAID to do it.

It is only a FACT in your mind.

One or two shows is not a great body of work or enough to claim the greatest of all time tag.

I agree with you but check this out:

This was just about "declared" a few months ago here in the Great United States of America. "BrBa" may not be your bag, but it was the "bag" of American critics and contemporaries that voted for this Awesome and Unique American Television Show.

This is not a another challenge from Me, but can you really and seriously name an Australian television show that ranks with or can beat an American TV show of the ranks of the Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or even Gilligan's Island, Sanford and Son, the Brady Bunch, Seinfeld, King of Queens, and at least 100+ more tv shows. If all these shows were produced and made in Perth, or Canberra, Australia, I would give and acknowledge it. However, the Great and Classic TV shows were made, developed, produced and filmed in the United States of America, of which I am a Proud and Loyal Citizen, up to and when the day I die (and that won't be for another 50 years.)

I anticipate your reply that names and Australian tv show that is shown around the Planet Earth that can even come close to ANY of the American shows I named in the paragraph above.

Edited by kingzoso

Apparently the FCC over there deems our programs too risque and are paranoid about us corrupting Americans and don't allow the ORIGINALS to be shown on Television in the good old USA. They just take the ideas and remake sanitised versions of them.

So much for free trade and cultural exchange.

Search (Google) the net and find out what Australian TV shows were made (YouTube would be a good place to start), download and / or watch them and draw your own conclusions. I have already mentioned the Underbelly Series (3 times), so if you're fair dinkum check it out and let me know.

We're thinking of writing our own show and calling it:

'Baking Bread'

I've gotta say that I was SO HAPPY to see those 2 remorseless, asshole brothers DIE!! Kudos to Gus for that. :)

Me too, redrum!!

They were totally creepy! Never spoke!!

And that bell banging weirdo needs to go too! Lmao!!!

Yeah, I can just imagine. :)

Love seeing Giancarlo Esposito in just about anything, so his role as "Gus" in Breaking Bad was one of the things I liked most about the show. Man, are you in for a treat in season 4 redrum.

Me too, redrum!!

They were totally creepy! Never spoke!!

And that bell banging weirdo needs to go too! Lmao!!!

I agree. That evil old prick has to go.

Gus is one ruthless bastard, just like the real life ones.

Love seeing Giancarlo Esposito in just about anything, so his role as "Gus" in Breaking Bad was one of the things I liked most about the show. Man, are you in for a treat in season 4 redrum.

That's the season we're on now. Gus and his antidote. The cartel didn't see that coming. :lol:

Bluey !!

We have just finished watching ALL the breaking bad series. My opinion. BRILLIANT. The CP's were hooked on the cracking pace, the wonderful characters and the acting was just superb. I am not, generally,a fan of US shows but I found this one to be exhilarating.

We are now watching "The Killing" which has been highly recommended to us. It's brooding and dark in The Danish way and the subtitles is not a problem. I mean one of our favourite movies is "Pans Labyrinth" and that is in Spanish with subs.