Breaking Bad

kingzoso

Bluey !!

We have just finished watching ALL the breaking bad series. My opinion. BRILLIANT. The CP's were hooked on the cracking pace, the wonderful characters and the acting was just superb. I am not, generally,a fan of US shows but I found this one to be exhilarating.

We are now watching "The Killing" which has been highly recommended to us. It's brooding and dark in The Danish way and the subtitles is not a problem. I mean one of our favourite movies is "Pans Labyrinth" and that is in Spanish with subs.

I am glad that you call Breaking Bad Brilliant (because it is). You seem to have Good tastes in what you watch.

I would strongly suggest that You start watching "Game of Thrones" or the "Sopranos". GoT is still ongoing and is Great, and the Sopranos is over and done, however, it could be considered the Greatest American TV Show of ALL-TIME. You should watch the Sopranos (if you can) and Judge for Yourself. GoT should be next or first on your television schedule/viewing.

Was the very last scene where Hank was on the toilet looking at the Walt Whitman book?

No, there's eight more episodes after that. The next episode is an absolute corker.

Thanks Ady. I had a feeling that couldn't have been the end. I just ordered them on Netflix.

You're welcome. It would've been cruel on viewers had it ended there! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight we get to see the FINAL episode.

I'm so hoping Walt kills all those white trash punks who have Jessie hostage.

Haha, you must be one of the few people in Western Civilization that doesn't know what happens at the end. I just hope you managed to avoid all those spoiler clips that kingzoso posted throughout this thread.

Enjoy the Finale!

Haha, you must be one of the few people in Western Civilization that doesn't know what happens at the end. I just hope you managed to avoid all those spoiler clips that kingzoso posted throughout this thread.

Enjoy the Finale!

Yes, we are bringing up the rear. We didn't have the channel it was on and it was hard to get the DVD's from Netflix or the library. I haven't looked at any of the spoiler clips.

Hell, we're going to watch the series again too. :)

We are now watching "The Killing" which has been highly recommended to us.

Mrs. Walter and I watch that show.....it can get a little frustrating at times, with a lack of resolution. I'll be interested in your opinion of it.

:peace:

I knew Walter had something up his sleeve with the ricin and the machine gun and so glad Jesse got his revenge on that prick Todd. The wages of sin really was death in this show.

Time to watch it again. :)

Mrs. Walter and I watch that show.....it can get a little frustrating at times, with a lack of resolution. I'll be interested in your opinion of it.

:peace:

Thoroughly great. We have just watched the whole of the first series. Kept us guessing right to the end. Which one are you watching Walt? This was Anne Birk Larsson murder.

What do you mean "resolution"?

I believe it was re made for US audiences because the subtitles? Ours was in Danish with subs but it didn't detract from the superb series. Only thing was you really had to focus and it wasn't best watched stoned. Lund was particularly fit though and it was hard to watch her and read at the same time ;)

Will watch another one soon. Maybe in the Winter time when the darkness fits it

Thoroughly great. We have just watched the whole of the first series. Kept us guessing right to the end. Which one are you watching Walt? This was Anne Birk Larsson murder.

What do you mean "resolution"?

I believe it was re made for US audiences because the subtitles? Ours was in Danish with subs but it didn't detract from the superb series. Only thing was you really had to focus and it wasn't best watched stoned. Lund was particularly fit though and it was hard to watch her and read at the same time ;)

Will watch another one soon. Maybe in the Winter time when the darkness fits it

Please check out the original Version of The Bridge. A Denmark / Sweden co-production, easily as good as The Killing. It was remade in the UK and France as The Tunnel, but wasn't as good.

The female lead, Sofia Helin is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FcxzlXbKs

Please check out the original Version of The Bridge. A Denmark / Sweden co-production, easily as good as The Killing. It was remade in the UK and France as The Tunnel, but wasn't as good.

The female lead, Sofia Helin is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FcxzlXbKs

The bridge is the next one on the list

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGfmwfKYzE

Very Nice and Cool post/video. Thank You!!!

I had read that Tony Hopkins sent a letter to Bryan Cranston and Praised Him and the entire cast and crew. I had not seen any video of this until now. As many of You know, I am one of the Greatest and Strongest proponents of Breaking Bad and the belief that BrBa will go down in American television History as One of the Greatest Shows of All-Time.

This just helps to affirm My belief that I am not wrong. Of course this is just My belief and Opinion.

Thanks again for posting this.

• 3 weeks later...

"Breaking Bad" is up for and will win 'Best Drama Series' at this years 2014 Emmy Awards. It is up against "Game of Thrones" (among others).

I predict that BrBa will sweep all the categories that it is nominated for:

Bryan Cranston will win the Best Actor in a Drama Series for His Brilliant and Classic portrayal of Walter White, aka, Heisenberg.

Aaron Paul will win for his character, Jessie Pinkman and Anna Gunn will win for Her shattered and battered and very torn Wife, Skyler White.

See for Yourself:

http://youtu.be/twSfxmpXVZY

If anyone is not convinced, check out the clips on YouTube (that I had nothing to do with):

Edited by kingzoso

• 4 weeks later...

I feel that Congratulations are also in order for "Breaking Bad" and its 16 Emmy Nominations. As My post above says, I really do think that BrBa will win Best Drama Series and all the rest I said. (Although I know that I could be wrong).

It is My belief that the Emmy "people" will give the nod to BrBa as a sort of final send-off (or more appropriately as a final Swan Song) to One of the Greatest American Television Shows of All-Time. For those that care, We shall see.

One more brilliant scene from the final episode of season 4 of this Great Show:

Edited to add: I posted this about half an hour ago but this topic still remained on page 3 of this forum section. Edited by kingzoso

I do not know why but when I posted the above post and video, it did not move up to the top of this forum section. Oh well, maybe it is not that important or relevant to most of the forum members anyway. I can understand that. Not everyone is a Die-Hard BrBa fan like I am.

Edited to add: If BrBa happens to lose the Best Drama Series, I hope it is to "Game of Thrones".

If Aaron Paul loses, I hope it is to Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister).

If Anna Gunn loses, I hope it is to Lena Heady (Cersei Lannister).

Edited by kingzoso

Very Nice and Cool post/video. Thank You!!!

I had read that Tony Hopkins sent a letter to Bryan Cranston and Praised Him and the entire cast and crew. I had not seen any video of this until now. As many of You know, I am one of the Greatest and Strongest proponents of Breaking Bad and the belief that BrBa will go down in American television History as One of the Greatest Shows of All-Time.

This just helps to affirm My belief that I am not wrong. Of course this is just My belief and Opinion.

Thanks again for posting this.

oh I love love this show too,now I am watching Dexter,just started season 5

• 1 month later...

AMC is re-running Breaking Bad on Sundays calling it the Breaking Bad Binge. It looks like this Sunday it begins at 4pm CST and will show 7 episodes in a row.

It is My assumption that this is in anticipation leading up to the 2014 Emmy Awards in which BrBa is in contention in several of the major categories including Best Drama Series (which I do believe it will Win, sort of a fond and final Swan Song to One of the Greatest American Television Show of All-Time).

Long Live (the now deceased) Walter Hartwell White, aka Heisenberg!!!