Lady Gaga former bullied assistant will have her day in court

weslgarlic

Tuesday evening, it was announced that the assistant Lady Gaga bullied, Jennifer O'Neill, is going to get her day in court on November 4th. Gaga tried to get the courts to dismiss the case, but it didn't work. The case will be heard in court and a bunch of evidence is about to come out. There is no doubt Mother Monster is surprised since, in a deposition, she described herself as the "Queen of the Universe."

Insiders say that despite calling O'Neill a "hood rat," Gaga bullied O'Neill into staying up all night so she could turn off Gaga's DVD player. But there's also suspicion that Terry Richardson and Lady Gaga forced O'Neill into taking explicit sexual photos, which the court asked Richardson to release.

Once again, Lady Gaga proves to be the ultimate hypocrite. She has an organization to combat bullying, but Gaga herself bullies coworkers. She also has her fans bully other singers such as Adele, Madonna, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, etc. We truly hope that O'Neill isn't paid off before the court case; Lady Gaga deserves every ounce of backlash that this case will bring. If anything, it will show other superstars that they cannot bully their employees.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lady-gaga-former-bullied-assistant-will-have-her-day-court

What a bullshit, biased article that was. BTW, there are numerous Lady Gaga threads already that this could have been attached to.

Tuesday evening, it was announced that the assistant Lady Gaga bullied, Jennifer O'Neill, is going to get her day in court on November 4th. Gaga tried to get the courts to dismiss the case, but it didn't work. The case will be heard in court and a bunch of evidence is about to come out. There is no doubt Mother Monster is surprised since, in a deposition, she described herself as the "Queen of the Universe."

Insiders say that despite calling O'Neill a "hood rat," Gaga bullied O'Neill into staying up all night so she could turn off Gaga's DVD player. But there's also suspicion that Terry Richardson and Lady Gaga forced O'Neill into taking explicit sexual photos, which the court asked Richardson to release.

Once again, Lady Gaga proves to be the ultimate hypocrite. She has an organization to combat bullying, but Gaga herself bullies coworkers. She also has her fans bully other singers such as Adele, Madonna, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, etc. We truly hope that O'Neill isn't paid off before the court case; Lady Gaga deserves every ounce of backlash that this case will bring. If anything, it will show other superstars that they cannot bully their employees.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lady-gaga-former-bullied-assistant-will-have-her-day-court

She deserves to lose the suit. If the explicit pictures charge is true she should do hard time. I'm so sick of people like her who think they're better than everyone else and can treat others like dogs.

Welcome to show business, honey. Anybody ever see "Swimming With Sharks" with Kevin Spacey? Lady Gaga isn't the first or the last to (allegedly) treat her assistants worse than dirt. It's common behaviour from Berlin to Paris to London to New York to Hollywood amongst the music/film/fashion/entertainment worlds...and not too uncommon in the publishing/legal/financial worlds, either.

Then there is that cockroach Terry Richardson. Anything that scumbag is involved in is sure to be seedy...any girl who sees that guy coming should immediately run the other way. Unless you want to be photographed with his cock and cum in your mouth.

Why the public-at-large has allowed Anna Wintour and the rest of the fashion industry to escape legal action and anger for allowing this sex criminal access to underage models and for turning a blind eye to his behaviour and making him rich and famous is puzzling. If I had a daughter that was a model or aspired to be a model, I wouldn't let this creep within a hundred miles of my daughter.

No, MM, err Wes - where I come from you are innocent until proven guilty. Give us an update when the suit is over - and I'm sure you'll start another thread to do so. :rolleyes:

Money talks , right ? ....The lady can't do wrong in your eyes ........... I don't see you moaning about the number of Black Sabbath or Rival Sons threads

Not true at all. If she's wrong, she should be taken to task in whatever form is deemed proper. Your rag magazine had nothing but biased information and the side stories about her on that site were nothing but negative opinions also - so obviously they have an angle they are playing.

As far as your other statement - it is not even possible to moan about all the repeated threads you've made under your various names, just to piss people off. There is not enough time in my day, I actually have a life outside of here. You should try to get one as well.

Not true at all. If she's wrong, she should be taken to task in whatever form is deemed proper. Your rag magazine had nothing but biased information and the side stories about her on that site were nothing but negative opinions also - so obviously they have an angle they are playing.

As far as your other statement - it is not even possible to moan about all the repeated threads you've made under your various names, just to piss people off. There is not enough time in my day, I actually have a life outside of here. You should try to get one as well.

What various names ?

Welcome to show business, honey. Anybody ever see "Swimming With Sharks" with Kevin Spacey? Lady Gaga isn't the first or the last to (allegedly) treat her assistants worse than dirt. It's common behaviour from Berlin to Paris to London to New York to Hollywood amongst the music/film/fashion/entertainment worlds...and not too uncommon in the publishing/legal/financial worlds, either.

Then there is that cockroach Terry Richardson. Anything that scumbag is involved in is sure to be seedy...any girl who sees that guy coming should immediately run the other way. Unless you want to be photographed with his cock and cum in your mouth.

Why the public-at-large has allowed Anna Wintour and the rest of the fashion industry to escape legal action and anger for allowing this sex criminal access to underage models and for turning a blind eye to his behaviour and making him rich and famous is puzzling. If I had a daughter that was a model or aspired to be a model, I wouldn't let this creep within a hundred miles of my daughter.

According to the article I read, Ms. O'Neill isn't an impressionable young girl; she's 41 years old. However, this doesn't let Lady Gaga off the hook, if Ms. O'Neill's allegations are true. Telling someone that the job you're offering them isn't a 9-5 job and they need to be available 24/7 is one thing. Most reasonable people would interpret this to mean they will be required to work some evenings and weekends. Forcing them to share your bedroom because you're too damned lazy to turn off the TV yourself is something altogether different. You would think that after a long day of rehearsals and schmoozing with the media, Lady Gaga would welcome some alone time. I'm sure Ms.O'Neill probably wanted some.

Jennifer O'Neill??? Was she not the actress in The Graduate, Stepford Wives, and other movies??? Man, money must be tight to have to lower oneself to the level of licking Lady Gaga's asshole just to have three hots and a cot.

I really liked her in Love Story...oh wait, that was Ali McGraw.

Yes, there is an actress named Jennifer O'Neill who starred in the film, Summer of '42. She and the plaintiff in this case are not the same woman.

(CNN) -- A judge ruled Tuesday that a lawsuit from a former member of Lady Gaga's entourage who alleges the pop star failed to pay her overtime wages can move to trial.

Judge Paul G. Gardephe of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York set the trial date for November 4.

In her lawsuit, Jennifer O'Neill says that she worked "24/7" as Gaga's personal assistant.

O'Neill was employed in early 2009, and again from February 2010 to March 2011. After she was rehired, she was told her annual salary would be $75,000.

O'Neill is seeking to recover more than $350,000 in unpaid wages.

"Every day is a work day for her, so every day is a work day for the rest of us," she said, according to court documents.

"There is no, we're going to stay in, we're going to sleep. There is no, let's put on sweatpants and go out to the movies and be girlfriends. It doesn't work like that."

Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, testified that O'Neill "deserves every one of her $75,000 that we agreed to. But she does not deserve a penny more."

Representatives for the singer have told CNN the lawsuit is completely without merit.

CNN's Breeanna Hare contributed to this report.

Here is a reputable account of the story. Interesting how the slant of the story changes from the opinionated "Examiner" story to the facts of the case reported by CNN. Plus the fact this lady was working for her in '09 and then went back to work for her again for '10-'11, makes it more interesting. Seems to be a financial play, which is totally understandable to bring a lawsuit for. Don't see anything about a criminal act taking place. If the "Examiner" story was even plausible, that one of the biggest pop stars in the world was doing what that rag said she was, don't you think it would be publicized all over the place as such? Again, we will see in November how this all shakes out.

I agree with Walter.

This seems much more realistic than the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS version that Wes started off with.

Most salaried positions do not pay overtime.

Sounds to me like Ms. O'Neil agreed to a set salary and now wants more.

Looks like she will air some dirty laundry to get it too..

It also sounds like multi-millionaire Miss Gaga is rather frugal..

Not that 75 grand a year is anything to sneeze at. She made sure she got every penny's worth..

How dare you knock " the great one " Walter will turn on you too

Turn on me? Honestly, I don't see how anyone here could defend that...'performance'. It'd make me have to question why Led Zeppelin is their favorite band, lol.

My problem with Lady Gaga in a nutshell is that her relentless image spinning and attention-seeking behavior get in the way of whatever musical talent she may possess. Her public persona is so annoying it's hard for me to listen objectively to her music.

Archived