The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

Yes, I'm having continual problems with the mothers. For every precious pretty princess there is a wicked queen, or so it would seem. They've actually been trying to influence casting decisions ("My daughter really wants to be Felicity special occasion" . . . you and she will do what we tell you, bitch!)

Another pet peeve: snobbery.

What was the activity on your best date ever? (excluding the obvious, of course. :D )

Yes, I'm having continual problems with the mothers. For every precious pretty princess there is a wicked queen, or so it would seem. They've actually been trying to influence casting decisions ("My daughter really wants to be Felicity special occasion" . . . you and she will do what we tell you, bitch!)

Another pet peeve: snobbery.

What was the activity on your best date ever? (excluding the obvious, of course. :D )

Snobbery is a BAD one. I get that on a regular basis, working in a service-based field. :rolleyes:

Best activity on my best date ever? Can I just list my favorite activity on a date? I haven't had a "date" in a LOOONNNGGG time! Hard to remember! :lol:

Hiking was a good one. The "date" himself was crazy....

Worst date ever?

When I was sixteen my date and I were late for curtain for Evita. I was making a left onto a busy street and I got the rear end of my car clipped by a truck. Totalled my car and never made Evita.

If you could change the outcome of one relationship in your life, platonic or romantic, what would it be?

I don't reallyd rink Martinis . . . but how can you say anything but 'shaken, not stirred'?

:D

What's the one place someone can touch on your body to make you melt? . . . other than the obvious one. :D

Archived