2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I still can't believe it - my Cowboys went into Seattle and handled the Seahawks! After that bizarre 10-0 start they went 30-13, and that's with the fumbled punt. Amazing!!! Biggest win since Super Bowl XXX, IMO.

December is BRUTAL though! At Philly, Chicago and Washington (rivalries know no records) and home against Indianapolis. With that said, this team is built for physical football for the first time since Parcels, IMO. Just hope everyone stays relatively healthy!

December is BRUTAL though! At Philly, Chicago and Washington (rivalries know no records) and home against Indianapolis. With that said, this team is built for physical football for the first time since Parcels, IMO. Just hope everyone stays relatively healthy!

Congrats on your boys. I am looking for a bridge to jump off

Both Dallas./Philly games should be good

Congrats on your boys. I am looking for a bridge to jump off

:hysterical:

Thanks, Rick! :)

Crazy how everything can change in one week. Last week, your teams were on top of the hill after beating both Detroit teams, then you have what's happened the last couple of days! :wacko: Sorry for you, you love your teams so much - it's tough when things don't go as you thought they would. Plus when you have certain classless people (person) who want to rub your nose in it. Chin up!

:peace:

My Giants got there ass kicked last night...I hear Cruz is out for the season? Glad I missed the game.

Yeah, I saw him grab his knee and fall down in the end zone. Didn't know it was that catastrophic of an injury. Hate it for him and your team though.

Archived