2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

If the Rams ever get a good QB, they could challenge Arizona and Seattle for that division crown....

If the Rams ever get a good QB, they could challenge Arizona and Seattle for that division crown....

They will win the Super Bowl within two years.

i am kind of hoping Bradford is put up for grabs to the Bills could get him? Doubtful. Anther possibility is Manziel. He is not going to sit on the bench in Cleveland next year. He will want to play or want out. so either him or the other guy will be up for grabs

I may regret not picking the Dolphins this week--one day I'll learn... :rolleyes:

Looking very good. They may just win it. If somehow they do, I will be hoping they slay the dragon on Dec 15th at NE. As for the Bills, we have to have the next two to be in the conversation. But Pegula will have to decide whether to fire Marrone and to pursue a FA QB. The Rams right now have SD pinned deep and are down 3. I want them to cover but I really want them to win

RG3 is taking a beating this afternoon.

:lol: 106 yards passing. 5 sacks. 2 or more fumbles. Last one was recovered by the 49ers in last minute of the game. I was waiting on it, as though it was part of a script.

Robert Griffin III has not started and finished a Redskins victory since Week 9 of 2013 vs Chargers (November 3).

What are the chances the G-Men pull an upset tonight? More likely is Eli will throw about 6 interceptions....

Well its 7-0 Giants now and I do not like that one bit. I need a Dallas and Baltimore victory. Or Dallas and Baltimore to cover 3 or 4. I am a bit surprised Baltimore is a dog at New Orleans after Cincy went in there and beat them up. I think that Baltimore beats them. Coming off a bye also. Dallas is the worry. And it should be a cake walk

Well they have moved in down to the red zone. Come on Dallas

Romo missed his man

Can't believe Walter's Boys pulled that one out--or maybe I can believe it. I think these are not the same Cowboys of the recent past. Now if the Boys can hold serve at home this Thursday, then they will have sole possession of first place--not bad....

Two games with the Eagles will be war. Tough to say who will win. I had no faith in Sanchez and he could tip the scales in Dallas's favor. He should get rattled against a good team like Dallas. If the Eagles had a different QB I would likely pick them. I still do not know who I will pick. I know one thing, I need Baltimore tonight and I love their chances. Still cant believe the line on this game.

Oh, and must win for Bills. I am not sure. The last two games we had control of and blew them

Archived