DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

Everything okay?

Smarter man compared to me, I can't figure that one at all

Silly rabbit, it simply means he's found his long-lost MOJO. ;)

MOJO195_JimmyPage_CD.jpg?2cf8b9

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting here listening to a 17 min 50 second long studio song from an album I bought recently and love the hell out of it, what the fuck is wrong with me? Most people are in bed sleeping right now

There's nothing wrong with that...I am listening to a 25 min 48 second long studio song right now myself and it's after midnight.

Lyrics:

[ 0 ]

After a while sin begin to form a crowd
Murdering your soul has slowly become allowed
Get out of their way
Let 'em by if they want to win
It's hard to have a broken heart
That loves the only way out

They fight to know that they're right
We make it our place
To be losing the race
I'm on your side

Stare at the bustle of morals undershot
I finally got the courage to give up what I got
Zero is nothing
One is the universe
The end is the beginning
You have to go first

Life

Beware
Of people who care
They pushed it too far
To know where they are
I'm on your side

[ vs. ]

Instrumental.

[ 1 ]

All I got is my life
And money
They are just a disguise
Honey
All I got is my lies
And money
They are just a disguise
Honey

I got my feet
On the ground
I got my feet
On the ground

It's all inside
It's all inside
Inside

Edited by Strider

Artificial intelligence is going to be the downfall of humanity, the combination of the internet, the surveillance state, and military weapons such as drones is going to fuck is in the end I believe as Artificial Intelligence decides we are the problem to it.

I also don't think we should be sending out signals and messages in space saying, 'we are here, come see us' because what makes us think if "they" exist that they want to want to play house with us? Dinosaurs killed dinosaurs, neanderthal and humans killed each other, fish kill other fish - the life cycle seems to indicate we might inviting trouble. What makes us think if beings exists they are not coming for our planet to take it?

I'm just thinking about this, I am fast approaching my 60th birthday (6 weeks) I am unemployed and basically I'm F*cked. No amount of optimism seems to be working. I apply for loads of jobs that I am capable of performing only to be rejected without even a ....let's have a chat.......

Edited by Plantpothead

Artificial intelligence is going to be the downfall of humanity, the combination of the internet, the surveillance state, and military weapons such as drones is going to fuck is in the end I believe as Artificial Intelligence decides we are the problem to it.

I also don't think we should be sending out signals and messages in space saying, 'we are here, come see us' because what makes us think if "they" exist that they want to want to play house with us? Dinosaurs killed dinosaurs, neanderthal and humans killed each other, fish kill other fish - the life cycle seems to indicate we might inviting trouble. What makes us think if beings exists they are not coming for our planet to take it?

Ooh Artificial Intelligence... yes the lifecycle

I'm just thinking about this, I am fast approaching my 60th birthday (6 weeks) I am unemployed and basically I'm F*cked. No amount of optimism seems to be working. I apply for loads of jobs that I am capable of performing only to be rejected without even a ....let's have a chat.......

keep your chin up Plantpothead... but have you look into say pertemps /wise employment?...

I'm sitting here in staring at the stars while everyone is sleeping and snoring including my dog (who loves to snore). The sky is clear and I can see every star in the universe; yet I have this weird feeling which I can't explain, like I'm not as alone as I think am or something. It's weird, I'm listening to music through the headphones and I keep thinking of events in my day to day life over the last 3 or 4 months and music is intertwined in it all and I feel like I belong or something.

I knew a guy who was always Korn this and Korn that back around 1998 or 1999. That's a very metal type of thing. Wow enjoy!

yeah they are metal band...

I'm sitting here in staring at the stars while everyone is sleeping and snoring including my dog (who loves to snore). The sky is clear and I can see every star in the universe; yet I have this weird feeling which I can't explain, like I'm not as alone as I think am or something. It's weird, I'm listening to music through the headphones and I keep thinking of events in my day to day life over the last 3 or 4 months and music is intertwined in it all and I feel like I belong or something.

why to go CJW spooky too!...

You need to read this book, "The Internet Is NOT the Answer" by Andrew Keen.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/feb/09/andrew-keen-internet-not-answer-interview

Edited by Strider

Just walked in a few minutes ago, busy morning in meetings, Just managed to bring in 1.9 million for this week which should keep everyone working in the office and help pay for a few office bills like lights, rent and so on. Have another 5 million lined for next week already which helps set me at ease, because no one wants a cheque to bounce! The sky is blue and it's a really nice winter's day here in Halifax. Feels good.

Just walked in a few minutes ago, busy morning in meetings, Just managed to bring in 1.9 million for this week which should keep everyone working in the office and help pay for a few office bills like lights, rent and so on. Have another 5 million lined for next week already which helps set me at ease, because no one wants a cheque to bounce! The sky is blue and it's a really nice winter's day here in Halifax. Feels good.

good for you CJW...

I`ll be with or without my own inner friendship of life sometimes there isn't an answers for the rash statement. other than its an answer of what a mixed up pile of being myself, two sides of the coin or two minds but both are out and at the bar. maybe its the way two half`s of a whole or am I two persons in one body. like the ex-frontman from Marillion real name Derek William Dick alto- ego Fish. me real name JTR alto-ego Joker69... is it my Birth Sign SAGITTARIUS... which I`ve been wondering which I`ve been look at since I`ve been of an age. to put on a production of thoughts which seem likely to be of two persons. even been the mental heath team seem to see little bits of two alto-egos lol.. I`m not stating I`m a mad man... but than I`m always been funny about feeling two minds where`s the bar lol... are there any Korn, Slipkont metal heads here... answers, questions and answers yes ooh wee bollocks where is the sex pistols yeah...

. is it my Birth Sign SAGITTARIUS...

I'm a Leo, born Aug 21 and my Mrs is also a Leo born Aug 12 and I'm not sure why but I don't buy into birth signs for whatever reason. My sister on the other hand says I have a big mouth, and was born a leader (but I don't buy it, the only time I "lead" is when others need to be led because they are wasting money and time at work or wasting my time in my own private life) but I actually don't like being the guy who has to speak up because it actually takes a lot of energy and requires a certain state of mind to act like you don't care about anything or anyone when nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes you need to speak up and that's how you get ahead in life.

You are going to pull through. Keep busy remember I mentioned Linkedin, it might help. A bunch of us are counting on you to be counted, so don't give up!