DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

well isn't this the absolute translucence toxic wasteland of one mans means is the mass lose of live taken 167 human beings with him...

I think there is more which the authorities are going to release, because it seems there is more info on this nut case pilot. I sometimes have to fly for work, and this sort of thing just makes anyone nervous who has to fly. I'm curious if there was any religious thinking behind his move to put the plane down.

I think there is more which the authorities are going to release, because it seems there is more info on this nut case pilot. I sometimes have to fly for work, and this sort of thing just makes anyone nervous who has to fly. I'm curious if there was any religious thinking behind his move to put the plane down.

me too!CJW

Nah, unless you count him (and all the others) meeting his maker.

well there isn't any other way of being up tight with the state of fuck up people in this planet, I`m staying with the crazies/loony`s they seem to make more sense... the total lack of gov`t truth isn't fourth coming six weeks and voting time... well there isn't much on the music front to bring a ray of sunshine well there is a few albums I`d like to obtain by blues pills/orchid/eyehategod/electric moon/primus which may will be later on a mission lol... I`ve been on a weird vibe music rush lately bands like earthless wow wee no vocals but WOW...add some of the doom/stoner bands and gf is fine yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! well chilled out man, you now tune in and drop out far out as fuck yes and one like to join in... the only poppy stuff which is cool bee gees and motown... likely its a planned action day but I`d much more likely to be a trip into oxford walks along the river, no diy calling bollocks...

like it chillumpuffer...

Nah, unless you count him (and all the others) meeting his maker.

sometimes I`d be more than happy if there was a time machine....

Not me, take life and embrace it. I spent a long time telling myself that if I had a time machine I could have stopped a certain event from happening, but I realized that it was bound to happen, when people decide to end there life there is nothing you can do to stop it because they will do it. It took me a while to figure that out. So now I just try and make the best of whatever life sends my way. Fuck going back in time. Just try and be the best person you can be right now.

Not me, take life and embrace it. I spent a long time telling myself that if I had a time machine I could have stopped a certain event from happening, but I realized that it was bound to happen, when people decide to end there life there is nothing you can do to stop it because they will do it. It took me a while to figure that out. So now I just try and make the best of whatever life sends my way. Fuck going back in time. Just try and be the best person you can be right now.

its a need to see what`s coming along...CJW

Today is Good Friday. The day after the Last Supper and one of the most important days on the Christian calender. The day Jesus gave his life on the cross for us. These 4 days are very important to me and to all Christians throughout the world.

i would like to state my opinion that Mary Magdelane should be canonized a Saint by the Church and recognized as being as important if not more than most of Jesus's apostles.

sometimes I`d be more than happy if there was a time machine....

Not for me. That's the problem with too many people today. They are so worried about what happened in the past or what's to come in the future that they forget to enjoy today.

Not for me. That's the problem with too many people today. They are so worried about what happened in the past or what's to come in the future that they forget to enjoy today.

yeah dude... I`m been on a low ebb again...

So next year, school is reduced to 4 days a week from 5, and ski time is increasing to 3 days a week. He better keep his grades up otherwise I won't know what the fuck to do. He will be 13 so hopefully he can pull this off, because if his grades slip the Mrs is going to kick my ass

So next year, school is reduced to 4 days a week from 5, and ski time is increasing to 3 days a week. He better keep his grades up otherwise I won't know what the fuck to do. He will be 13 so hopefully he can pull this off, because if his grades slip the Mrs is going to kick my ass

oops arse kicking time ooh CJW...

Strider is right, it is important to live in the present. But wouldn't living in the past be so cool, too?

yeah it will be cool too...

are well there is a high light on the job front new job starting on 13/04. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

My Daughters school is closed for two weeks (Easter holiday) and she's been going in for revision days. I personally don't agree with this, she's 15, she should be seeing her friends, going to the pictures etc. I've told her that if she fails a couple of subjects, it's no big deal, she's been in her room crying, worrying that she will fail.

I have these fantasies about winning the lottery and become filthy rich. Then I start stressing out about where I will build my mansion(s) and what a pain in the ass it will be to have to deal with 100s of people to help me maintain my new lifestyle.

well there just a few hours before I leave to start new employment wow... low ebb and high hopes too! there is always another road leading you to a new and hopefully brighter future... there isn't the underrating bullshit within my own mind here`s to a very long and bright future yes. which ways to make my wonderful wife full of happiness after all the crap...

well there just a few hours before I leave to start new employment wow... low ebb and high hopes too! there is always another road leading you to a new and hopefully brighter future... there isn't the underrating bullshit within my own mind here`s to a very long and bright future yes. which ways to make my wonderful wife full of happiness after all the crap...

Cheering you on! Whatever it is you do, give it 100% and keep us posted as to how it's going

I have these fantasies about winning the lottery and become filthy rich. Then I start stressing out about where I will build my mansion(s) and what a pain in the ass it will be to have to deal with 100s of people to help me maintain my new lifestyle.

Never met anyone who is rich and happy. I'd rather be poor and happy then rich and a miserable bastard