DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I`ll be with or without my own inner friendship of life sometimes there isn't an answers for the rash statement. other than its an answer of what a mixed up pile of being myself, two sides of the coin or two minds but both are out and at the bar. maybe its the way two half`s of a whole or am I two persons in one body. like the ex-frontman from Marillion real name Derek William Dick alto- ego Fish. me real name JTR alto-ego Joker69... is it my Birth Sign SAGITTARIUS... which I`ve been wondering which I`ve been look at since I`ve been of an age. to put on a production of thoughts which seem likely to be of two persons. even been the mental heath team seem to see little bits of two alto-egos lol.. I`m not stating I`m a mad man... but than I`m always been funny about feeling two minds where`s the bar lol... are there any Korn, Slipkont metal heads here... answers, questions and answers yes ooh wee bollocks where is the sex pistols yeah...

Hi Geekfreak, I was watching a programme on television and it showed the "Magic Roundabout" So I take it you live in Swindon then.

Hi Geekfreak, I was watching a programme on television and it showed the "Magic Roundabout" So I take it you live in Swindon then.

yes I do Plantpothead, hoping your on the up...

yeah but I`m more of a birth sign...

I'm a Leo, born Aug 21 and my Mrs is also a Leo born Aug 12 and I'm not sure why but I don't buy into birth signs for whatever reason. My sister on the other hand says I have a big mouth, and was born a leader (but I don't buy it, the only time I "lead" is when others need to be led because they are wasting money and time at work or wasting my time in my own private life) but I actually don't like being the guy who has to speak up because it actually takes a lot of energy and requires a certain state of mind to act like you don't care about anything or anyone when nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes you need to speak up and that's how you get ahead in life.

I do like your sister.. Edited by geekfreak

well I`ve been busy in a older working day. but that a plus as its been a happiness in being in employment which as I`m getting older its hard to find employers whom will not take on the older members of the human beings... I`m also having fun driving to work as music playing great...

well I`ve been busy in a older working day. but that a plus as its been a happiness in being in employment which as I`m getting older its hard to find employers whom will not take on the older members of the human beings... I`m also having fun driving to work as music playing great...

I know EXACTLY how you feel, I have music with me in the car ALL of the time. Don't let the age thing get to you, when I was in my 20's and 30's I never paid attention to it, but you get to a point where you realize it's not easy but you have to dig down deep and keep on pushing

That moment when you find yourself in a ditch with your seatbelt on, and both hands on the steering wheel and you start to shake and cry because you realize that somehow you escaped death and everything hits you like a giant flood of memories and emotions. It's the 2nd time in 15 years that I found myself thinking about my life, people I care about it and so on. Fuck sometimes I wonder why I chose this for a living...Glad to be home just relaxing though still shaking a little.

^^^

I've only had one serious car accident. While driving on a rain-slicked road, when I was 18, I rolled my car over twice and slammed into a tree. I walked away without a scratch. (I wasn't wearing a seat belt) The accident made me think a lot about the value of life and when I should (and shouldn't) take risks, etc, etc.

I don't mind taking risks when I'm in control and able to make an educated guess. It's when something is coming at you that you didn't plan that things get a little hairy.

^^^

I've only had one serious car accident. While driving on a rain-slicked road, when I was 18, I rolled my car over twice and slammed into a tree. I walked away without a scratch. (I wasn't wearing a seat belt) The accident made me think a lot about the value of life and when I should (and shouldn't) take risks, etc, etc.

^^^

wait till you hear this...

my only one on ice I flip the car onto its roof dudes...

I don't mind taking risks when I'm in control and able to make an educated guess. It's when something is coming at you that you didn't plan that things get a little hairy.

On Friday 13th December 1974, I was riding my Fantic Chopper down a dual carriageway, a car came across the carriageway, didn't see me and I hit him full on in the side of his car, I went through the air for a few yards.....The result, a cut on my right knee, the bike was written off. Scared the sh*t out of me.

On Friday 13th December 1974, I was riding my Fantic Chopper down a dual carriageway, a car came across the carriageway, didn't see me and I hit him full on in the side of his car, I went through the air for a few yards.....The result, a cut on my right knee, the bike was written off. Scared the sh*t out of me.

Wow that would be scary. Have been lucky so far, never been in a bike accident and hope not to be. What's a Fantic Chopper? I'm into sport bikes so forgive me.

I have a Fantic chopper story. In the mid 70s there was a pub that had three bars

one for straights, one for hippie types and one for bikers. The car park was of course full of motorcycles. One summers day in either 75 or 76 many of our lot were outside drinking and having a toke when this 'dude' pulled in riding his 50cc Fantic chopper moped, he parks up then goes in to the pub to buy a drink.

The Albion as it was then called is built on a hill so the lay of the land is such that the building next door is on a lower level so next to the wall at the side of the pub car park was a flat roofed building that was easy to get up onto.

Somebody decided that it would be amusing to lift the 'dude's' Fantic Chopper up onto the flat roof, so one guy got up onto said flat roof and couple of others wheel the Fantic over to the wall so that between the three of them they did just that.

So the Fantic is up on the roof 'dude' is still inside the pub and all in the carpark just carried on as if nothing had happened. A couple of minutes later 'dude' reappears only to stop dead in his tracks when he sees where his bike is, he says nothing, turns around and goes back into the pub at which point all those in the carpark burst into laughter.

Joke over the bike is taken down from the roof and wheeled back to where 'dude' had originally parked it.

'Dude reappears still saying nothing walks over to his bike gets on it and rides off.

No one got hurt, nothing was damaged 'dude's' feelings may have been slightly hurt, but he was riding a 'Fantic' something that was the object of ridicule as they did look rather silly, (Sorry Joe).

post-46-0-20732200-1424872455_thumb.jpg

Edited by JTM

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

I have a Fantic chopper story. In the mid 70s there was a pub that had three bars

one for straights, one for hippie types and one for bikers. The car park was of course full of motorcycles. One summers day in either 75 or 76 many of our lot were outside drinking and having a toke when this 'dude' pulled in riding his 50cc Fantic chopper moped, he parks up then goes in to the pub to buy a drink.

The Albion as it was then called is built on a hill so the lay of the land is such that the building next door is on a lower level so next to the wall at the side of the pub car park was a flat roofed building that was easy to get up onto.

Somebody decided that it would be amusing to lift the 'dude's' Fantic Chopper up onto the flat roof, so one guy got up onto said flat roof and couple of others wheel the Fantic over to the wall so that between the three of them they did just that.

So the Fantic is up on the roof 'dude' is still inside the pub and all in the carpark just carried on as if nothing had happened. A couple of minutes later 'dude' reappears only to stop dead in his tracks when he sees where his bike is, he says nothing, turns around and goes back into the pub at which point all those in the carpark burst into laughter.

Joke over the bike is taken down from the roof and wheeled back to where 'dude' had originally parked it.

'Dude reappears still saying nothing walks over to his bike gets on it and rides off.

No one got hurt, nothing was damaged 'dude's' feelings may have been slightly hurt, but he was riding a 'Fantic' something that was the object of ridicule as they did look rather silly, (Sorry Joe).

attachicon.gifimages (1)fantic.jpg

Fun story, would have liked to have seen the guy walk out and walk back in - but for me I don't care what type of bike it is, 2 wheels always appealed to me. It takes a certain swagger for someone to ride a "Fantic" after seeing that picture for the 1st time

I had just started working for the Post Office, it was my first motorised vehicle, when I think back, it was an embarassment, it sounded like a jar full of wasps.

It took bottle to be seen on a 'Fantic' Joe, well done. The pub I mentioned was in New Brighton, not too far from you, as yours was written off in late 74 'Dude could not have been you.

Edited by JTM

well wee its the ends of the planet of the hippie, mother earth child as its the wishing of a world of peace. which isn't true as there isn't any other like minded hippies anymore... I`m trying to for fill my passion of being as one within the music I`ve gotten the music sorry of the newly released music of the MULE/ABB and RORY... all are live yes live music... its the far greater inner minds racing around with each and every passing thoughts twisting and returning back and forth, forth and back again. the wonder of the human brain... ooh and the Zeppelin album too!!!!!.

Well I'm not sure if I should continue to encourage my son's love of skiing or try and focus more of the education. His marks are not slipping, but he needs to realize his chances are slim. Not sure what to do. He's only 12 but I can see his passion getting stronger by the week.

the education question is always the one you`ll always struggle with. as the results at the end of term to aid him in the employment in his future...

are well its the outer gibberish of a world of inner fuck up craziness of the inner labyrinth of my mind, laborious lambent daydreamer searching for the misplaced childhood of hopeful insights which didn't appeared to be forth coming. which has happened to me from time to time... today I`ve also been flicking through my vinyl`s wonderous happiness pulling out Free: Highway/Live and Free, Hendrix/Clapton/Beck wow wee ooh and the music too!... next I`ll digging out the vinyl of the Rolling Stones yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!... there isn't anyone else I`ve meet here in the area I live in which are into the same music to have a great long chat about it...

there isn't anyone else I`ve meet here in the area I live in which are into the same music to have a great long chat about it...

I often have the same thoughts. There is something cool about listening to music while staring at album covers and reading liner notes, reading the recording credits and so on. The downside is having no one to discuss it with or play music trivia/games with. I had a buddy who I would do that with but he is busy with life now. I tried with my wife but she could care less about the fact of how this or that came about. That's why I think it's a mental disorder in some way because so many, and I mean many people just don't get it, which I find odd, so maybe that makes me the odd one? C'est la vie as they say.

I often have the same thoughts. There is something cool about listening to music while staring at album covers and reading liner notes, reading the recording credits and so on. The downside is having no one to discuss it with or play music trivia/games with. I had a buddy who I would do that with but he is busy with life now. I tried with my wife but she could care less about the fact of how this or that came about. That's why I think it's a mental disorder in some way because so many, and I mean many people just don't get it, which I find odd, so maybe that makes me the odd one? C'est la vie as they say.

well said CJW...