DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I have these fantasies about winning the lottery and become filthy rich. Then I start stressing out about where I will build my mansion(s) and what a pain in the ass it will be to have to deal with 100s of people to help me maintain my new lifestyle.

Where is it written that if you are rich you have to have mansions? Or significantly change your lifestyle? I don't need maids and servants now and I don't see how having more money immediately necessitates that need.

well there just a few hours before I leave to start new employment wow... low ebb and high hopes too! there is always another road leading you to a new and hopefully brighter future... there isn't the underrating bullshit within my own mind here`s to a very long and bright future yes. which ways to make my wonderful wife full of happiness after all the crap...

Good on ya', geekfreak. Congratulations and good luck.

Cheering you on! Whatever it is you do, give it 100% and keep us posted as to how it's going

it 100% all the way dude...its a great team and at this short time

Good on ya', geekfreak. Congratulations and good luck.

thank you Strider its great to have great friends here to let loose with.

Never met anyone who is rich and happy. I'd rather be poor and happy then rich and a miserable bastard

Never met anyone who is rich and happy. I'd rather be poor and happy then rich and a miserable bastard

had to post it twice dig your hitting the nail on the head... so to speck lol

well the sun out the drive to work will be great as the cd player will be ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! its a three shift company well its usual in the work I do... outwardly the look is great as the family home is now payment is FINISHED... but as my funniest friend as said above happy and poor than a miserable bastard which isn't funnies as I`ve just stated I`ve done but I`ll state we used all our saving instead of losing our home with the state of the employment within United Kingdom. so yes poor and full of happiness yes. right see you all later.

well the sun out the drive to work will be great as the cd player will be ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! its a three shift company well its usual in the work I do... outwardly the look is great as the family home is now payment is FINISHED... but as my funniest friend as said above happy and poor than a miserable bastard which isn't funnies as I`ve just stated I`ve done but I`ll state we used all our saving instead of losing our home with the state of the employment within United Kingdom. so yes poor and full of happiness yes. right see you all later.

Good luck in your new job GF I have to say though I feel for you having to work a three shift system. Working days and nights isn't too bad but afternoon shifts they're horrible. The company I worked for had a three shift system for a couple of years about ten years ago, thankfully it was only for a couple of years, I loathed having to work afternoons 2 'till 10, absolutely hated it, the worst two years of my life,anyway there was a downturn so the afternoon shift was cancelled. Not to worry now though as three years ago I took early retirement so now my days are spent doing almost absolutely sweet ef-a...The wife keeps on at me though to find a part time job just to get me a bit more active, but you know what I can't be arsed.

Not having to worry about a mortgage is big burden removed. When we paid our home off it was the biggest sense of relief. It was fun burning the mortgage papers while we had a little camp fire. Knowing you are not going to be homeless really helps you see the upside in life.

Good luck in your new job GF I have to say though I feel for you having to work a three shift system. Working days and nights isn't too bad but afternoon shifts they're horrible. The company I worked for had a three shift system for a couple of years about ten years ago, thankfully it was only for a couple of years, I loathed having to work afternoons 2 'till 10, absolutely hated it, the worst two years of my life,anyway there was a downturn so the afternoon shift was cancelled. Not to worry now though as three years ago I took early retirement so now my days are spent doing almost absolutely sweet ef-a...The wife keeps on at me though to find a part time job just to get me a bit more active, but you know what I can't be arsed.

many thanks JTM. don't work if you don't wish to dude...

Not having to worry about a mortgage is big burden removed. When we paid our home off it was the biggest sense of relief. It was fun burning the mortgage papers while we had a little camp fire. Knowing you are not going to be homeless really helps you see the upside in life.

right on CJW it as up lifted us many thanks as always your friend...

Today is Good Friday. The day after the Last Supper and one of the most important days on the Christian calender. The day Jesus gave his life on the cross for us. These 4 days are very important to me and to all Christians throughout the world.

i would like to state my opinion that Mary Magdelane should be canonized a Saint by the Church and recognized as being as important if not more than most of Jesus's apostles.

that's a great post as its the same for me

I surely will CJW... its a blasting of music since I`ve gotten home fab as hell its been a headbanger style of music in the bands earthless/corbot/the vintage caravan and blues pills g-g-g-great times yes... the more I`ve been thinking about the low ebb times now seem to be so much waste of time the upper state of mind in the inner enlighten of higher supernatural cosmic sonic tie-dye highways, fuck yeah the spiritual musical masters of the cosmic skies... tune in and drop OUT...

I often wonder if addiction is a real illness, or one which is simply a state of mind. I often think, just stop or walk away, but at the same time I understand why people have a hard time just going cold turkey. I have these discussions with someone in my family and they keep telling me it's not that easy, but in the back of mind I always think just get on with it.

I often wonder if addiction is a real illness, or one which is simply a state of mind. I often think, just stop or walk away, but at the same time I understand why people have a hard time just going cold turkey. I have these discussions with someone in my family and they keep telling me it's not that easy, but in the back of mind I always think just get on with it.

just the issue to the person within there self which isn't as easy to obtain the right frame of mind to deal with the issue...

I had a problem with drink years ago, I consider it an illness.

I also consider it an illness to...

I stopped smoking when my first Daughter was born, no problem at all, I haven't touched one since, but the drinking was a lot harder, I still drink, but I haven't drank vodka for 6 years, and that was my downfall. So I suppose I have progressed as I don't drink spirits, just real ale....in moderation of course.

I stopped smoking when my first Daughter was born, no problem at all, I haven't touched one since, but the drinking was a lot harder, I still drink, but I haven't drank vodka for 6 years, and that was my downfall. So I suppose I have progressed as I don't drink spirits, just real ale....in moderation of course.

good for you dude...

• 2 weeks later...

well we`ve been around the local town just searching the local shop windows. yesterday was a 4.5 hrs tattoo sitting pain yeah... the little bits going down...

Congrats, glad to hear life is going well. 4.5 tattoo sitting sounds like the most scary and painful thing. I was never brave enough to do that sort of thing.

Congrats, glad to hear life is going well. 4.5 tattoo sitting sounds like the most scary and painful thing. I was never brave enough to do that sort of thing.

no its not brave...its just needs doing to get tattooed.

I said yes, I was in the middle of eating dinner and the phone rang and I said yes. Going through with it. Big changes ahead, but I feel like I'm doing the right thing.

Hmmm ok...

I said yes, I was in the middle of eating dinner and the phone rang and I said yes. Going through with it. Big changes ahead, but I feel like I'm doing the right thing.

sorry CJW but good luck with the changes...

well the new jobs going really well, fitting in with so great guys into music and tattoos so happy yes... there also a weeks holiday coming up to! maybe its the happening happiness times for me and mrs gf oooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

well the new jobs going really well, fitting in with so great guys into music and tattoos so happy yes... there also a weeks holiday coming up to! maybe its the happening happiness times for me and mrs gf oooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Congrats, glad things are working out for you again. Nice to see you in a good head space.