DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

Check out THe Kinks! They have all sort of cool songs which were made for a guy like you. There is a lot of hidden meanings in Kinks songs that might make you smile. They wrote about anything and everything and always made it bit funny in a sad sort of way.

I`m a Kinks fan CJW...

Why are the Russians in the Canadian North this coming week? Putin annoys me

I was just reading an article about how aggressively the Russians are militarizing the Arctic. They're building new military bases, ports and airfields and refurbishing old Soviet era military bases in the Arctic at a rapid rate.

well said Pagefan55,

I was just reading an article about how aggressively the Russians are militarizing the Arctic. They're building new military bases, ports and airfields and refurbishing old Soviet era military bases in the Arctic at a rapid rate.

Putin reminds me of a Bond baddie, all he needs is a scar down his face and a fluffy white cat.

SozoZoso like it Bond BADDIE...

I took my skis off, and sat down deep in the woods by a frozen waterfall this afternoon and just took it all in. Sometimes, when everything comes together for me, I feel like I'm part of the mountain when I'm skiing. It doesn't matter how bumpy a particular run is, I can see, feel, and anticipate where everythink is as I'm flying towards it, almost like it's in slow motion, it's the most odd feeling which I never shared with anyone before but which allows me feel in complete control when I'm bombing down the mountain. I'm sharing it because my son started to describe the same sort of slow motion feeling to me today on the chairlift which left me a little shocked because I knew the exact feeling and sensation he was trying to describe. There is something special about being part of the mountain for a few moments.

Well it's just gone 03.35, and I'm getting ready to walk the dog, and I'm thinking I need to do more with my life.

I bet your dog doesn't feel that way. What could be more fun and productive than going on a walk with your dog?

The dinner event I'm working on is really coming together. It feels great knowing that these type of events come together with volunteers. I always say if you need help ask a busy person. Glad I was asked, it feels good.

yes it sure is good..

well I`ve been through the interview stage again today its a NO or YES... a little luck in a local carboot sale I`d been able to pick up nine vinyl`s which made me smile from ear to ear... aren't there anyways to empty the darkest demons, without the harming others. my answers is yes... MUSIC every time...

Well it's that time of the year again. I'm working a big home show, we put a ton of money again into a flashy booth with lights and sound and so on. I'm working the show for the full day, so I have to be way up and smiling, and shaking hands - hoping the Mrs brings me a lunch because I don't feel like eating the shit they serve in the canteens. Hopefully it works out well and we keep the employees working that much longer.