DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

wow this Macy cd is wonderful " the trouble with being myself " who dig-digging it...

That is a really good album, I'm not really big into dance type of music, but Macy Gray is played on my stereo often when I'm in a dancing mood and people in the house giggle at me because I'm a terrible dancer. My daughter LOVES Macy, as does my wife. I got into her music because of the Mrs. Her stuff is put together really well. She has a bunch of albums, check them all out.

That is a really good album, I'm not really big into dance type of music, but Macy Gray is played on my stereo often when I'm in a dancing mood and people in the house giggle at me because I'm a terrible dancer. My daughter LOVES Macy, as does my wife. I got into her music because of the Mrs. Her stuff is put together really well. She has a bunch of albums, check them all out.

she is cool CJW I`ve a couple of her albums too!

It's kind of depressing in a way, I still have a piano which I have offered for free and no one claimed it. 30 years ago, people lusted after that kind of thing. I'm afraid that I'm stuck in a different era which bothers me sometimes. I'm actually at a point where I'm going to call someone to come and remove it from my home using a hydraulic lift gate on a truck and just dump it on the side of the road or something. What a weird world we live in

My daughter says to me, "Dad, can I ask you a question", I say sure go ahead, "You have to tell me how you really feel Dad', so I say okay, no problem what is the question. “Do you like your car?", so I said, do you like it. She responds with "Dad I asked you first". So I said yes, I like my car otherwise I never would have bought it, and so I ask her, do you like it. She says "Dad I hate your car, it's 2 doors, it's a bright red colour, and I can't see through the windows because it's too low". So I ask her, what she wants me to drive. She says, "Dad I don't care what you drive but when you pick me up at school can you pick me in the van, because it's embarrassing being in your car". I said okay and she stops me again, “Plus dad, when you press the gas thingie I feel like I’m going to be sick sometimes” So much for picking my daughter up in the car. Funny how at the age of 9 she knows she doesn’t like sports cars and instead prefers the van. When I was her age I knew I loved sports cars, and she on the other hand is the opposite of me. Some ways they can be just like you, and in other ways the polar opposite.

It's kind of depressing in a way, I still have a piano which I have offered for free and no one claimed it. 30 years ago, people lusted after that kind of thing. I'm afraid that I'm stuck in a different era which bothers me sometimes. I'm actually at a point where I'm going to call someone to come and remove it from my home using a hydraulic lift gate on a truck and just dump it on the side of the road or something. What a weird world we live in

That is a shame that you have had no takers. Perhaps a school, church, shelter or Goodwill would like to have a free piano.

My daughter says to me, "Dad, can I ask you a question", I say sure go ahead, "You have to tell me how you really feel Dad', so I say okay, no problem what is the question. Do you like your car?", so I said, do you like it. She responds with "Dad I asked you first". So I said yes, I like my car otherwise I never would have bought it, and so I ask her, do you like it. She says "Dad I hate your car, it's 2 doors, it's a bright red colour, and I can't see through the windows because it's too low". So I ask her, what she wants me to drive. She says, "Dad I don't care what you drive but when you pick me up at school can you pick me in the van, because it's embarrassing being in your car". I said okay and she stops me again, Plus dad, when you press the gas thingie I feel like Im going to be sick sometimes So much for picking my daughter up in the car. Funny how at the age of 9 she knows she doesnt like sports cars and instead prefers the van. When I was her age I knew I loved sports cars, and she on the other hand is the opposite of me. Some ways they can be just like you, and in other ways the polar opposite.

The fact that she still wants you to pick her up at school suggests you're still ahead of the game, Charles. Who knows, by the age of 12 she may reverse field and prefer your red sports car to the boring minivan.

well I`ve been away with the gibbering joyous down but not out, members of mankind I`ve always had more joyful meaningful happenings of there lifecycles... oooh there in need of warmth this time of year... now I`m feeling the inner happiness of for filling the codes of mindful mathematic quizzing myself to keep my mind wide open and for filled...

The fact that she still wants you to pick her up at school suggests you're still ahead of the game, Charles. Who knows, by the age of 12 she may reverse field and prefer your red sports car to the boring minivan.

well said Strider...

but what about CATS... CD

The fact that she still wants you to pick her up at school suggests you're still ahead of the game

I have been trying my best both kids are home today because school is cancelled because of the ice on the roads. Made them a hot lunch and they are listening to music while playing video games right now

I have been trying my best both kids are home today because school is cancelled because of the ice on the roads. Made them a hot lunch and they are listening to music while playing video games right now

that's cool music and video games...

well would you yes I`ve gone for having no job to a job and an offer of another yes oh yes... now I`m going to be trying to figure out the wayward outward mixed up minds inner minds thing unreeling as I`m in the in between parts of the brain cells in harmony, or I`ll be a gibberish idiot which some wouldn't say it was far from the truth. which isn't to friendly but I`ve always been in two minds and both of them are out and at the bar... I`ve been on the youtube.com listen/watching to a cool cross section of music much happiness was had... spooks which so says some whom state they`ve seen some, yeah right pull the other one its got bells on it...

I'm starting to feel like I need to go workout more. I'm not sure why but seeing younger people in the office today kind of annoyed me for some reason.

dude just be yourself. your annoyed because your look at you when you where that age CJW...

Made gluten free pancakes and eggs for breakfast for the family. The Mrs and my son both have laryngitis with a touch of fever, so today I took my daughter out sledding for a couple of hours. Walked in the house this afternoon listening to radio online and now I have Julian Lennon on. I have been playing all of his albums back to back. He really is a fun listen. Help Yourself and Photograph Smile are the high water marks in my humble opinion.

How's the job going geekfreak? Have you started yet?

SozoZoso, its going well I started 04/02/15 so three days into it lol...

Made gluten free pancakes and eggs for breakfast for the family. The Mrs and my son both have laryngitis with a touch of fever, so today I took my daughter out sledding for a couple of hours. Walked in the house this afternoon listening to radio online and now I have Julian Lennon on. I have been playing all of his albums back to back. He really is a fun listen. Help Yourself and Photograph Smile are the high water marks in my humble opinion.

well CJW, hope you had a great time with your daughter, thanks for the Julian albums I`ll check them both out many thanks CJW...

are well its been a funny old starting this morning as without an alarm clock I`d a woken at 7am, now that's funny as on the weekend`s I`d be sleeping until 8-30/9am... well just sitting drinking tea the radio on low nothing much going on, I`ve been listening to the band IQ yesterday cool there prog rock from the `80`s... ooh bo who forgotten new high bench mark... I need my MOJO...working... right there`s a enlightening time needed as there`s a wonderous needing of inner faithfulness...

I`ve found my MOJO... sooner the outer planned inner working of will I won`t I bollocks as been done its all the better for me... isn't the keeper of the keys holding on to the skeletons within our owns mind likely to forsaken all of your human kindness outside your minds eyes. which is a journey to the hidden corners of your MIND... if you dare... todays been a upside downside day with the lack of heightened slowly pouring out the tinted rose glasses on... take a place in the queue... the key keeper is safely lock up...

I`ve found my MOJO... sooner the outer planned inner working of will I won`t I bollocks as been done its all the better for me... isn't the keeper of the keys holding on to the skeletons within our owns mind likely to forsaken all of your human kindness outside your minds eyes. which is a journey to the hidden corners of your MIND... if you dare... todays been a upside downside day with the lack of heightened slowly pouring out the tinted rose glasses on... take a place in the queue... the key keeper is safely lock up...

Everything okay?

^^^

Your posts are always fascinating, geekfreak. Sometimes it takes me many minutes to figure them out, lol, but that's okay.

Smarter man compared to me, I can't figure that one at all