DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I'm the same, my neighbours are the same age as me but they have no interest in music. I went to their 40th wedding anniversary and they had no music playing AT ALL!! What happened to the days when you would go to someones house and the first thing that you did was to go through their record collection.

I'm the same, my neighbours are the same age as me but they have no interest in music. I went to their 40th wedding anniversary and they had no music playing AT ALL!! What happened to the days when you would go to someones house and the first thing that you did was to go through their record collection.

Who the fuck has a wedding anniversary with no music? That SUCKS...And yes, I agree, going to someone house and going through there music collection both CD and vinyl was something I always enjoyed. It's a different world indeed.

I was volunteered to find door prizes and giveaways for the kids annual dinner at the ski race club. Have never done this before. We have 150 kids in the club and I have been calling in one favor after another from anyone anywhere for everything from golf shirts, ski equipment, posters, signed albums and so on. Hope to make this an event that every U8 to U16 loves and remembers for the rest of there lives. The pressure I put on myself is nuts, but I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right!!!

I was volunteered to find door prizes and giveaways for the kids annual dinner at the ski race club. Have never done this before. We have 150 kids in the club and I have been calling in one favor after another from anyone anywhere for everything from golf shirts, ski equipment, posters, signed albums and so on. Hope to make this an event that every U8 to U16 loves and remembers for the rest of there lives. The pressure I put on myself is nuts, but I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right!!!

Good for you, I hope it is a massive success, when is it?

Good for you, I hope it is a massive success, when is it?

Saturday March 28 - I have been phoneing, emailing, facebooking, and (twittering?) people all week. It's coming together slowly. Doing everything I can to make this a success. We have a full turkey dinner for all of the kids, we are going to be handing out prizes to everyone, medals, awards. I also came up with a "rockstar idea" - we are having a much photographer then I who is going to snap shots of every one of the kids on the mountain in action from up above on the Chairlift and we are going to print these "live action shots" into big posters for each kid. Hoping to make this dinner brings a smile to everyone of them. I was cornered into this for the soccer team during the summer, and it's me again but this time for the ski team.

Saturday March 28 - I have been phoneing, emailing, facebooking, and (twittering?) people all week. It's coming together slowly. Doing everything I can to make this a success. We have a full turkey dinner for all of the kids, we are going to be handing out prizes to everyone, medals, awards. I also came up with a "rockstar idea" - we are having a much photographer then I who is going to snap shots of every one of the kids on the mountain in action from up above on the Chairlift and we are going to print these "live action shots" into big posters for each kid. Hoping to make this dinner brings a smile to everyone of them. I was cornered into this for the soccer team during the summer, and it's me again but this time for the ski team.

Everyone gets an award, even the losers ? I don't get why they do that these days.

Edited by JTM

Everyone gets an award, even the losers ? I don't get why they do that these days.

No, the winnes and most improved get awards, but everyone get a prize or a giveaway for putting in the hard work, When 7 year olds and 10 year olds are putting in the work, we throw the dinner for them as a congrats to keep them motivated. To help keep the sport going and to make it FUN; when kids don't have fun the sport dies. It's up to my generation to ensure that the sport is passed on. It's like music, the music business really fucked up in the 1990's and now fewer and fewer people listen to music or buy albums or even go to gigs. The Ski business has sort of fucked up as well by making it expensive and turning people off.

welcome to the world of shit, which isn't the ranting of a gibberish clown just open your eyes all around the streets of where you life. you`ll see the truth homeless, children suffering...

No, the winnes and most improved get awards, but everyone get a prize or a giveaway for putting in the hard work, When 7 year olds and 10 year olds are putting in the work, we throw the dinner for them as a congrats to keep them motivated. To help keep the sport going and to make it FUN; when kids don't have fun the sport dies. It's up to my generation to ensure that the sport is passed on. It's like music, the music business really fucked up in the 1990's and now fewer and fewer people listen to music or buy albums or even go to gigs. The Ski business has sort of fucked up as well by making it expensive and turning people off.

so you see there are NO WINNERS...

welcome to the world of shit, which isn't the ranting of a gibberish clown just open your eyes all around the streets of where you life. you`ll see the truth homeless, children suffering...

so you see there are NO WINNERS...

You might be right, when I was in my 20's and 30's and I always thought of everything as being a winner or loser. Now I'm not so certain anymore. That doesn't mean we are losers, just all getting on with it I guess.

3 days ago I could feel myself coming down with something, started to take more water, also started to increase the amount of oranges I eat. The last 24 hours was a brutal fever and now it's gone. Told myself I was going to get better. Any other man would have ended up in bed unable to do anything, but not I...

3 days ago I could feel myself coming down with something, started to take more water, also started to increase the amount of oranges I eat. The last 24 hours was a brutal fever and now it's gone. Told myself I was going to get better. Any other man would have ended up in bed unable to do anything, but not I...

Marvelous a little self belief isn't it. Water and oranges, wonderful things, I find lemons work well too.

I am not a bragger, but I have not had a cold, flu or cough for over 20 years. Even when my Wife and Daughters have been struck down , I have never contacted it. My Doctor doesn't understand it either. Is this due to years of alcohol excess?

That's interesting. Lucky you. Maybe you've just got a really strong immune system.

Well I'm back, It took 3 days but the fever is gone and chest is cleared up. It worked its way through all 4 people in my house. Of course I was busy celebrating that it missed me, and 3 days later I was nailed hard - not fun at all. I want open my big mouth so early next time.

like it CJW...

Well I'm back, It took 3 days but the fever is gone and chest is cleared up. It worked its way through all 4 people in my house. Of course I was busy celebrating that it missed me, and 3 days later I was nailed hard - not fun at all. I want open my big mouth so early next time.

well I`ve been busy emailing cv out there. ok that's the busy bullshit out of the way. I`ve been looking for the vinyl fix well buying only found one Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings " give the people what they want " fabulous soul music. am I a mixed up freak as I`ve been told my music listening is weird as I go for slayer to Beethoven to blues and so on, to me its just music...

we`ve never been more for filling the mind with useless information, as there isn't shouldn't be facts of useless nibble noodles where`s the freaks of useful information where, when or whenever needed... been seeking the inner peace of mind hiding within the secret garden, which is the name I give to the place where within the teleology and human consciousness. which is whenever to my mega musical moment`s of inner happiness within the music madness of life`s upper, downers of lifecycles ripping storms. more than the normal everyday bullshit of downward spiral staircase of lifetimes of moral up standing normal human beings, where`s the others to bump up and down without anyone help the poorer, homeless, polices, gov`t bodies of all the children in care under there care... where`s the hiding garden... the state of mind of the children left in pain... the other highlight is the books on " RENAISSANCE ART AND ARCHITECTURE " which is as great at making life`s downward shit allowing myself a little secret garden time out... then there`s the inner consciousness = MUSIC... where`s the hi-fi... the geekfreak at is happening freak.

tune in drop out lets go-go-go holidays within the minds mind... I`ve been the first outlook of the people of the lost,

BULLET PROOF POET = GF...

we`ve never been more for filling the mind with useless information, as there isn't shouldn't be facts of useless nibble noodles where`s the freaks of useful information where, when or whenever needed... been seeking the inner peace of mind hiding within the secret garden, which is the name I give to the place where within the teleology and human consciousness. which is whenever to my mega musical moment`s of inner happiness within the music madness of life`s upper, downers of lifecycles ripping storms. more than the normal everyday bullshit of downward spiral staircase of lifetimes of moral up standing normal human beings, where`s the others to bump up and down without anyone help the poorer, homeless, polices, gov`t bodies of all the children in care under there care... where`s the hiding garden... the state of mind of the children left in pain... the other highlight is the books on " RENAISSANCE ART AND ARCHITECTURE " which is as great at making life`s downward shit allowing myself a little secret garden time out... then there`s the inner consciousness = MUSIC... where`s the hi-fi... the geekfreak at is happening freak.

tune in drop out lets go-go-go holidays within the minds mind... I`ve been the first outlook of the people of the lost,

BULLET PROOF POET = GF...

Check out THe Kinks! They have all sort of cool songs which were made for a guy like you. There is a lot of hidden meanings in Kinks songs that might make you smile. They wrote about anything and everything and always made it bit funny in a sad sort of way.