2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

I have a good feeling about the coming NFL Sunday--don't know why, just a hunch I have, although I'm not so sure about the Browns game...

I like Cleveland in that one. I have no idea what to expect from Orten. I know how good the Lions are and they likely will beat us up. Our defense is very good but K Williams is out. That is big. And if McKelvin and Gilmore do not step it up in the secondary Calvin Williams is going to light us up like a Xmas tree. Detroit appears to have finallly built a top defense. They are scary good. Beating Green Bay was a big step. I like them to win the division. I really like some games like Cincy over NE. Love San Diego to roll the Jets. And think Dallas rolls too. I also like Atlanta alot. I do not know how the Giants are 4 pt favorites here? Big mystery to me. So Atlanta lost at Minnesota. I think they rebound and beat the Giants.

Since EVERYONE has Seattle in tonight's game, the winners of the week are locked in stone...Anjin-san and mack! Congratulations guys!

They are tied at 12-2. Depending on tonight's game, they will either finish 13-2 or 12-3. I'll post all the numbers tonight after the John Paul Jones concert.

Good work KB and mack. Now I got to sit here and chew over who should I pick between the Pats and the Bills. It seems simple enough: Tom Brady vs. Kyle Orton--but the game is in Buffalo. I have some thinking to do...

:Thinking:

I will do it for you. NE went to KC and got their ass's handed to them. The first good game they had was against an obviously overconfident bunch of Bengals who are not always that good on the road. Our defense is going to make Brady's life miserable. We are going to spank them.

I will do it for you. NE went to KC and got their ass's handed to them. The first good game they had was against an obviously overconfident bunch of Bengals who are not always that good on the road. Our defense is going to make Brady's life miserable. We are going to spank them.

Like all your other predictions

Sorry folks, I was in such a rush to get to the concert I left my sheets at work so I won't be able to post the updated season standings until later. But here is the Week 6 schedule of games for those that can't wait to make their picks...like paul. ;)

Week 6 Schedule

Thursday

Indianapolis @ Houston

Sunday

Chicago @ Atlanta

Jacksonville @ Tennessee

Baltimore @ Tampa Bay

Denver @ New York Jets

Detroit @ Minnesota

New England @ Buffalo

Carolina @ Cincinnati

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland

Green Bay @ Miami

San Diego @ Oakland

Dallas @ Seattle

Washington @ Arizona

New York Giants @ Philadelphia

Monday

San Francisco @ St. Louis

Edited by Strider

Heh, I think i know how I did. 10-5 for the week, I believe, but I'll patiently wait for you to post the numbers Sean. :P

Until then...

Indianapolis
Atlanta
Tennessee
Baltimore
Denver
Detroit
Buffalo (They better come through for me Rick)
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Green Bay
San Diego
Seattle
Arizona
Philadelphia
San Francisco

Like all your other predictions

Like the one of the Orioles winning the East and more beyond that? I think that prediction speaks for itself. We are going to take you fuckers out!!!!

Indy

Atlanta

Tennessee

Tampa

Denver

Detroit

Buffalo (Brady and one tight end vs this defense? LOL)

Carolina

Cleveland

Green Bay

San Diego

Seattle

Arizona

Philly

St Louis

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Do it.Remember the shoot to kill and skull fuck posting?I will look it up,...

I have no idea what you are talking about dick head. Just dont bother me. You are not worth my time. I do not know what you look like, as you have never let us know, probably for good reason. So calling me a drug addict because I like the Orioles is ok? You are calling others the same by doing so. I wont mention names. Back on my ignore user for you. You cross the line here constantly but just enough to avoid being banned. You deserve to be banned IMO. Onto ignore you go. Adios prick

:lol:

Oh Dear! What did I miss? Dare I click the page 12 Tab? Congratulations mack and Anjin-San. Way to go y'all! football-trophy-images-GATC_CHFB02.jpg

Next week it's my turn :P

Sure, pat a trouble making shit bag on the back for stirring the shit kettle here. The idiot never stops with his lame attacks. He is a poison on this forum. I have him on ignore. So when its your turn, what does that mean? You going to start some crap with me next? It kills me how lame little chicken shits like him hide behind a computer to attack people. I have posted my picture here many times. Given my full name. come and get me Psycho's. I have something waiting for ya all. It doesn't weigh that much and it holds a 15 round clip. Its my "lil friend".