2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

I'm really starting to doubt picking the Taters for tomorrow night, but I'll keep my picks the way they are... :unsure:

I really think the Giants new offense is starting to click...going to be a good test for them tomorrow. ...Rick, whats the over/under ?

Edited by zepscoda

I really think the Giants new offense is starting to click...going to be a good test for them tomorrow. ...Rick, whats the over/under ?

I don't remember over under, but the Vegas spread I saw had the skins by 4. Given that home field is an automatic 3, should be a good game

NY Giants @ Washington Taters

Buffalo @ Houston
Carolina @ Baltimore
Detroit @ NY Jets
Green Bay @ Chicago
Miami @ Oakland
Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Jacksonville @ San Diego
Atlanta @ Minnesota
Philadelphia @ San Francisco
New Orleans @ Dallas

New England @ Kansas City

My usual "blind man in the dark" picks.

Thursday

Washington...OMG! Did I just pick the Taters?

Sunday
Houston...sorry Rick, just can't trust your Williams on the road yet.
Baltimore...Camaroons loss to Steelers sent up a red flag.
NY Jets...can't trust Lions on the road either. Especially on grass outdoors.
Chicago...I have no real reason for picking Chicago. But then I couldn't find a good reason to pick GB, either.
Oakland...the Raiders have to win a game sometime.
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
San Diego...lock of the week?
Atlanta...of all the rotten luck for Atlanta...they get a game on the road that's usually in a dome on artificial turf and this is the year the Vikings are playing outdoors because of the new stadium being built. Oh wait...the Vikings got so used to playing indoors that they suck playing outdoors, too!
San Francisco...the 49ers can't be that bad, can they?
New Orleans...if only the Saints could play Minnesota every week.

Monday
New England...sorry, I can't take Kansas Shitty seriously. I'm not ready to throw dirt on Brady and Belichick just yet...there's still life in those old bones.

Edited by Strider

OMG Jabe has given up on the Bills already. They win in chicago, go 2-0 and one loss to a more experienced QB you are jumping ship vs Houston? I will tell you now, WE WILL SMASH HOUSTON TO BITS.

Just giving the nod to the home team. It's a tough pick because Clowney is out.

I might waffle back to Buffalo prior to kick off.

Week 4 picks in red:

NY Giants @ Washington
Buffalo @ Houston
Carolina @ Baltimore
Detroit @ NY Jets
Green Bay @ Chicago
Miami @ Oakland
Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Jacksonville @ San Diego
Atlanta @ Minnesota
Philadelphia @ San Francisco
New Orleans @ Dallas
New England @ Kansas City

I switched at 6 to pick those pieces of sh!t! Self-inflicted errors!!!

Well how could anyone in their right mind think the Giants were going to win? The Giants have not exactly been good. They have been horrible. But its the NFL. Crazy stuff happens. Historically they have had the Redskins number just as the Redskins somehow have always given Philly trouble. I would not take too much out of this game. . I think the "Eagles are the best in the division. Dallas is probably the 2nd best.

Damn your Taters ebk! :P

The Giants shredded, boiled, baked, mashed, made hash browns out of them.

What this means of course is that the NFC Least is in complete disarray...there is no rhyme or reason. Which should make Walter happy...his Cowboys should have a very good chance of winning the division. 8-8 might very well do it, Chuck! ;)

Damn your Taters ebk! :P

The Giants shredded, boiled, baked, mashed, made hash browns out of them.

What this means of course is that the NFC Least is in complete disarray...there is no rhyme or reason. Which should make Walter happy...his Cowboys should have a very good chance of winning the division. 8-8 might very well do it, Chuck! ;)

Strider, are you for real? What about the Eagles fella? You cannot put the Eagles in that category.

Heaps of blood on most of our sheets this week. Six of us (including me) were at or under .500 for the weekend. Going into tonight's game, only three people are in it to win the week...Bong-Man, jb126, mack. All of them are at 8-4...two have New England and Bong-Man is the lone wolf with Kansas City.

Final scores and season tally to come later tonight.

Edited by Strider

Heaps of blood on most of our sheets this week. Six of us (including me) were at or under .500 for the weekend. Going into tonight's game, only four people are in it to win the week...Bong-Man, jb126, mack, and Walter. All of them are at 8-4...three have New England and Bong-Man is the lone wolf with Kansas City.

Final scores and season tally to come later tonight.

I'm afraid I can't take that honor. I'm 7-5, with KC tonight.