2014-15 English Premier League

Strider

The season started today. My only question is how Liverpool will torment their fans this year after last season's fiendish collapse?

Right now my telly screen says Ars 0 CP 1...apparently chillumpuffer is taking on the entire Arsenal side single-handed! ;)

The season started today. My only question is how Liverpool will torment their fans this year after last season's fiendish collapse?

Right now my telly screen says Ars 0 CP 1...apparently chillumpuffer is taking on the entire Arsenal side single-handed! ;)

Got to do something after our disastrous start against Swansea !

• 8 months later...

Looked around for a suitable thread and this is the best I could find (what happened to all the Euro Football fans?).

Anyone watching the UEFA Champions League?

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/

Huge Semi-Final today between FC Barcelona and Bayern-München.

CP? Plantpothead? geekfreak? Joe? Charles? I know Kiwi Zep is watching.

^^Yes, I did. The way Bayern Munich played, was just shocking! The match was incredibly tight during the 1st half. Both Barcelona and Bayern Munich were evenly matched even though the latter was at a disadvantage due to the team not playing in their full capacity, what with all the injuries. Then the 2nd half rolled around and Bayern Munich played pretty careless football, IMHO, all thanks to the distractions that stemmed from the 'Neymar incident'! :rolleyes: Thank goodness for the 2nd leg! They better buck up!

^^^Strider, I thought you of all people would be rooting for Bayern Munich?! ;)

Oh absolutely. I definitely wanted Bayern to win but I admire good play from all walks of life.

English Premier league won by the most boring team ever. File under Coldplay

As for my beloved Manchester United, a season of few positives, but mainly a negative approach by yet another foreign coach who thinks possession football is better than actually scoring and gaining a result. I have seen them a few times this season and they have generally been shit. A far cry from Ferguson's boys. If we don't buy big this summer we can forget The Champions League next year.

Gearing up for the 2nd leg of the semis of the UEFA Champions league! The match between Barca and Bayern is slightly more than 2 days away and I am (again!!) very very nervous for Bayern! Apparently, they haven't won a single match during the last 5 games they played! :wacko:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2244631.html

You know what? Sometimes, I think it is best to be neutral and not support any team at all and just hope for a good game of soccer, where both teams put in equal effort and literally fight hard to win! ^_^ Sure not looking for a one sided game, at this point!!

On that note, I somehow just keep mentally picturing this Queen song to be an anthem for major soccer tournaments! B)

Gearing up for the 2nd leg of the semis of the UEFA Champions league! The match between Barca and Bayern is slightly more than 2 days away and I am (again!!) very very nervous for Bayern! Apparently, they haven't won a single match during the last 5 games they played! :wacko:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2244631.html

You know what? Sometimes, I think it is best to be neutral and not support any team at all and just hope for a good game of soccer, where both teams put in equal effort and literally fight hard to win! ^_^ Sure not looking for a one sided game, at this point!!

On that note, I somehow just keep mentally picturing this Queen song to be an anthem for major soccer tournaments! B)

I am picking Barcelona

Archived