Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Brenna

Hi everyone

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while, and with another set of remasters coming up I figured I'd better join so I don't wear out my friends' patience.

I like lots of music, pretty much anything that catches my ear, although I have an admitted weakness for heavy guitar riffs. A friend has been trying to teach me guitar, but I'm not so sure it's catching. Maybe I'm just better at listening to it than playing it!

I live in the Detroit area right now, but I'm moving to Massachusetts in a few weeks. I have a kitty, but I promise not to talk about her too much. The less said about my career the better.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing the LZ love!

Hello Brenna, a very happy welcome to you, hope your moving go`s well enjoy the forum...

Welcome to the Forum and non-lurker status, Brenna! :wave:

Panic in Detroit! Another one leaving Detroit. You're going to love Massachusetts.

Sorry to de-lurk and disappear again! And sorry to bring up a thread from a month ago. I underestimated how crazy everything would be! A week or so more and I think I can begin my "official" de-lurking.

Ah, moving. By "underestimated" I meant delayed until next week. I can't wait to have it done and over with! I never want to see my stuff in boxes again!