what live album would you say is the number one of...

geekfreak

which live album would you put as the number one list of all time. would it be how the west was won, the song remains the same or humble pie rocking the fillmore, ac/dc if you won`t blood you got it, kiss alive made in japen the list here could go on and on but which is your number ONE...

Little Feat - Waiting For Columbus...the original double album or the 2 CD edition...... The single CD annoyingly leaves off two tracks 'Apolitical Blues/ Don't Bogart That Joint.

KISS Alive II was my first "live" album, and the album that got me into rock. It's still one of my favorites, even though it's mostly studio overdubs.

How the West Was Won is probably my number one though.

My absolute favourite live album is "Queen : Live Killers". This live album, IMHO, showcases Queen at their peak! Besides, this album is very special to me, because after listening to this album, I very very eagerly began stocking up on all of the Queen albums from the 1970's, beginning from "Queen", all the way to "Jazz" B)

Live-Killers.jpg

Too many to mention.

Here are some I would take to a desrted island:

Steve Hillage: Live Herald

Queen: Live At The Rainbow

Deep Purple: Made In Japan (9lp box)

Led Zeppelin: TSRTS (2007 edition)

Rainbow: On Stage

Earthless: Live At Roadburn

Jimi Hendrix: Jimi Plays Monterey

David Bowie: Ziggy Stardust The Motion Picture Soundtrack (remastered edition)

Ozzy Osbourne: Live (RSD 2-LP set)

Jeff Buckley: Mystery White Boy

Purple Made in Japan. I bought it when i was about 13 years old and it was the third lp that bought with my odd job money.It was a big step up from More of the Monkees and Slade Alive(still a great lp)and it destroyed my Phillips portable speakers.Ritchie Black more became my instant guitar hero no1 still is to this day despite him being a cranky old twit and going all medieval on us(which I love).

Archived