2015 NFL Thread

Walter

NFL schedules should be out later this week. I'll bet anything that Dallas will play the Bills on the road in December. Probably will close against Philly in Philly. They do it to them every year, divisional game on the road to close the season. New England will be in Dallas for Tom Brady's only game in Dallas in his career. At Miami too, Paul.

Getting fired up for the draft at the end of the month...

Walter, I had forgotten all about the 2015 opponents for Miami--I had to go to Google; apparently it's East vs. East this year in the NFL and the Fins will have the AFC South on their schedule, too. Don't know if the game against the Jags will be in J-ville--might have to look into whether or not I can get a ticket if it is...

Don't know if the game against the Jags will be in J-ville--might have to look into whether or not I can get a ticket if it is...

Yep, it is. Just checked the Dolphins website. Miami is playing the Jets over in London, so your Jags game won't get pulled across the pond, like the Dallas game was for me last year.

If I go to the Lions vs. Bills preseason game, that will make 3 Bills games in less than a year. I guess that makes them my adopt-a-team.

If I had the #1 pick in the draft, I'd trade it. It's pretty sad when your own legal representative tells people Winston ain't ready, and Mariota smells like Joey Harrington to me.

If I go to the Lions vs. Bills preseason game, that will make 3 Bills games in less than a year. I guess that makes them my adopt-a-team.

If I had the #1 pick in the draft, I'd trade it. It's pretty sad when your own legal representative tells people Winston ain't ready, and Mariota smells like Joey Harrington to me.

Maybe we will make you a Bill fan yet. Perhaps a Bills/Lions SB is in the cards?

I filled out a Biils contest where you have to actually try and predict the schedule if you can believe that shit. I predicted we open home vs Houston Texans. i should have a good shot at the Jacksonville in London game but not exactly sure of week? According to the date it should be week 4 or 5

Damn, you think I am a trash talker? Rex Ryan makes me look like a choir boy. Already trying to get under Brady's skin and the year is far away. He may try and kill the guy. I mean, all out 12 man blitz on first snap and to hell with the ball, just kill him. LOL

Yeah, Rex Ryan doesn't lack for bravado, that's for sure. Let's just hope he knows a little more about offense than what he showed with the Jets and the Bills may have a shot--"may" being the key word....

Rivers may be on the block if the price is right. I would pursue him if I were Pegula

^^^ Automatic appeal to the SJC. He also faces another murder trail after this.What a damn fool!

What a waste of talent. The opportunity he had in life that others less fortunate never get and he just threw it all way. Good riddance to the lout.

Hope he shares a cell with Tsarnaev.

Let the media circus begin...

Report: Eagles plan to sign Tim Tebow as team's fourth QB on Monday

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--eagles-plan-to-sign-tim-tebow-at-fourth-qb-on-monday-230425075.html

For the record, I hope he can have success, he was fun as hell to watch that year with the Broncos.

Let the media circus begin...

Report: Eagles plan to sign Tim Tebow as team's fourth QB on Monday

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--eagles-plan-to-sign-tim-tebow-at-fourth-qb-on-monday-230425075.html

For the record, I hope he can have success, he was fun as hell to watch that year with the Broncos.

I am not a Dallas fan by any stretch of the imagination...but if I was, I would be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off right now. This news will be manna from heaven to my brothers...and to Walter.

I am not a Dallas fan by any stretch of the imagination...but if I was, I would be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off right now. This news will be manna from heaven to my brothers...and to Walter.

Why in the world would they sign this guy? George Plimpton II is what he is.

Two reasons they brought him in: 1. They need arms to throw balls to their receivers during off-season workouts (which are starting soon for them, I believe) with Sam Bradford still on the mend and 2. With their unconventional system Chip Kelly likes to run, Tebow would actually be one of the few who could fit in it.

This doesn't mean he will make the team or anything. If they were that excited about him, they would've signed him when he had his workout with them a month ago. If/when he gets cut it'll be "poor Tebow, getting black balled by the NFL once again....". If he has the talent to help someone win, he'll be there. If not, he won't!

Well, I'm not a Tebow hater and the guy has won some games in the NFL, so if he can still make a living in the league, more power to him I say. I know the sports networks will be going apeshit today about this news....

It makes the Eagles as laughable as the Rex Ryan-Jets were the past few seasons.

Archived