2015 NFL Thread

Walter

You mean the team that won vs Kyle Orton? Used up goods? I wish we played your sorry ass's this year. I do not give a rats ass about the draft. We are ready to rumble

It's funny, anything that actually happens you dismiss. However, you are convinced about things that haven't ever happened at all...

And of course Rick isn't excited about the draft, the Bills don't have a first round pick... Over paying for current players and nothing for the future. Rex, Buffalo, and Rick were made for each other! :lol:

And of course Rick isn't excited about the draft, the Bills don't have a first round pick... Over paying for current players and nothing for the future. Rex, Buffalo, and Rick were made for each other! :lol:

Ahhh, but he has ants in his pants for the NHL draft, which I'm sure will propel Buffalo to the Stanley Cup. :P

You wont be laughing when we kick your ass's this winter. How about that pick of a guilty Brady on Sportsline? What will be his punishment for deflate a gate? The draft is not such a big deal this year Walter I do not see any franchise guys. Even the number one pick by Tampa has been second guessed as being a huge bust.

...Until that 4 game suspension and the loss of a 4th round pick. :whistling:

Won't happen. For one thing, the whole thing is couched in legal language which screams "Brady's involvement has not and cannot be proven". For another, the Pats open their season on NBC, and NBC will not want the season opening match up diluted by Brady's absence. The league loves to witch hunt to appeal to females, but females (and most men) couldn't care less about slightly deflated footballs. Loss of 4th round pick? Perhaps, but I feel even that would be silly.

Won't happen. For one thing, the whole thing is couched in legal language which screams "Brady's involvement has not and cannot be proven". For another, the Pats open their season on NBC, and NBC will not want the season opening match up diluted by Brady's absence. The league loves to witch hunt to appeal to females, but females (and most men) couldn't care less about slightly deflated footballs. Loss of 4th round pick? Perhaps, but I feel even that would be silly.

You are confusing the NFL with a court of law. There's no jury....just an idiot named Goodell Any kid who played backyard ball knows that it's easier to grip and throw a football when it's deflated. Reducing the air pressure in a football from 16 lbs. to 12lbs. isn't much different than getting caught doctoring a baseball or stealing signs from center field. If that happened in the World Series, it would certainly get more scrutiny than a regular season game. This is no different. The league investigated this for over three months, and wouldn't have released a statement saying he was probably guilty if discipline action wasn't going to follow.

You are confusing the NFL with a court of law. There's no jury....just an idiot named Goodell Any kid who played backyard ball knows that it's easier to grip and throw a football when it's deflated. Reducing the air pressure in a football from 16 lbs. to 12lbs. isn't much different than getting caught doctoring a baseball or stealing signs from center field. If that happened in the World Series, it would certainly get more scrutiny than a regular season game. This is no different. The league investigated this for over three months, and wouldn't have released a statement saying he was probably guilty if discipline action wasn't going to follow.

Don't believe the hype. If strong action were taken against a player the player's union could take the league to court. If I'm a betting man, this gets settled between the team and the front office. Perhaps loss of draft pick and/or a fine.

Archived