Vaping

redirtuo

On 9/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, Strider said:

There are two types of people I usually see vaping:

1. The chavs/jugaloos/thug life types who listen to hip-hop/rap-rock all day and will end up on the dole/welfare with five screaming kids.

2. The yoga pants/man-bun wearing go-getters who drive electric cars and have every gadget known to man attached to their ears-eyes-fingertips and think they are the saviours of the universe.

The world would be better off if they all died.

No doubt. Though I must admit to vaping marijuana oil (occasionally) when I go to a friends house or to events out of sheer convenience otherwise, I smoke bud. As I am a super-lightweight by just about any definition, I doubt my three second pull off a vape pen, once in a given evening (told ya I was a lightweight), is going to result in any damage. Then again I only buy at my dispensary. So far every incident of death via vaping is a result of using cartridges purchased off the street illegally. However, I also believe the long-term affects of vaping will indeed prove disastrous as not only can it cause lung damage, but now they are finding is hardens arteries and may lead to stroke if one vapes habitually.

I figure in the end it will be just like anything else, if you use in moderation, no likely problems. It's when people vape on a daily, chronic basis (weed or nicotine) that problems may arise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

No doubt. Though I must admit to vaping marijuana oil (occasionally) when I go to a friends house or to events out of sheer convenience otherwise, I smoke bud. As I am a super-lightweight by just about any definition, I doubt my three second pull off a vape pen, once in a given evening (told ya I was a lightweight), is going to result in any damage. Then again I only buy at my dispensary. So far every incident of death via vaping is a result of using cartridges purchased off the street illegally. However, I also believe the long-term affects of vaping will indeed prove disastrous as not only can it cause lung damage, but now they are finding is hardens arteries and may lead to stroke if one vapes habitually.

I figure in the end it will be just like anything else, if you use in moderation, no likely problems. It's when people vape on a daily, chronic basis (weed or nicotine) that problems may arise.

Well someone with ignorance has labelled you as one of two different types of people that according to them "The world would be better off if they all died". That would be Strider.

As for me, I believe the world would be better off if they all lived. I went to Vaping to quit smoking, because Reswati's comment helped me.

Vaping gives smokers the choice to lower their nicotine percent. I quit nicotine because of vaping.

40% of UK Vapers changed to quit.

Same here. Peacefrog, I now do exactly as you do. Good onya. It's not much. 

Apathy is the enemy of the people. And appreciating what binds us and helps us is our strength.

Good post.