Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^ I'm starting to think the same way, watched TSRTS the other night and found myself hypnotised by the way Jimmy bowed his guitar during Dazed and Confused, I mean I didn't even flinched at all, just sat there staring mouth opened.

FireOpal was totally right about the Dark Lord

Edited by The_Minxter

^ I'm starting to think the same way, watched TSRTS the other night and found myself hypnotised by the way Jimmy bowed his guitar during Dazed and Confused, I meaned I didn't even flinched at all, just sat there stareing mouth opened.

FireOpal was totally right about the Dark Lord

I can't lie. I love that part also. I rewind it constantly. Now don't get me wrong. I love Robert's final act in the song; but, seeing Jimmy bow is yummy as well.

I'm also glad I'm not alone in liking him just as much now as then.

There's this customer that comes into my work, I swear that he looks like Jimmy. Even way before I got into Led Zep, he always reminded me of him, but I won't tell my boss about the looky likey.

He's a Zep fan too but I don't really get on well with him and he'd look at me as if I have 3 heads if I mention about it.