Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

jparmscrossed.jpg

Jimmy876.jpg

Jimmy--hands.jpg

PN005223.jpg

These are all so lovely, aen! Jimmy was incredibly beautiful and playing brilliantly in 1975. Do you know if the second photo is from one of TSRTS premieres? Jimmy looked great then too...he seemed so very healthy and happy. Is the ring that he's showing to the camera in the third photo the one designed as an ouroboros? Was this taken around the time of his meeting with Burroughs (early February 1975) or a year or so later? Sorry for all the questions.

The last photo reminds me of a sweet memory that a woman just shared about meeting Jimmy at one of the 1977 MSG concerts. She was a young teen then and she was able to get back to where the band was and was able to meet and speak with Jimmy. She said that he was so nice to her, a young fan. Jimmy was her idol and she said he did not disappoint. Even though the meeting was very brief, Jimmy left her with a beautiful impression and a wonderful memory.

These are all so lovely, aen! Jimmy was incredibly beautiful and playing brilliantly in 1975. Do you know if the second photo is from one of TSRTS premieres? Jimmy looked great then too...he seemed so very healthy and happy. Is the ring that he's showing to the camera in the third photo the one designed as an ouroboros? Was this taken around the time of his meeting with Burroughs (early February 1975) or a year or so later? Sorry for all the questions.

The last photo reminds me of a sweet memory that a woman just shared about meeting Jimmy at one of the 1977 MSG concerts. She was a young teen then and she was able to get back to where the band was and was able to meet and speak with Jimmy. She said that he was so nice to her, a young fan. Jimmy was her idol and she said he did not disappoint. Even though the meeting was very brief, Jimmy left her with a beautiful impression and a wonderful memory.

I do not mind these questions, MSG :D

I have seen that picture with the long scarf around his neck and draped over his shoulder and interesting jacket has been credited to a Faces party that he went to in 1976. I wish I knew more and saw other pictures. He looks so beautiful. The guy with the hat I have the feeling is Bonzo that he is talking to.

I do not know much about his interesting rings, but that picture was taken in January 1975 at the Ambassador hotel in Chicago by Neal Preston near the beginning of the North American tour.

That is a wondeful story about the fan. I loved reading it. :D

He's beautiful in all of these.

I also loved when he did that too, AutumnGirl.

Edited by aen27

I do not mind these questions, MSG :D

I have seen that picture with the long scarf around his neck and draped over his shoulder and interesting jacket has been credited to a Faces party that he went to in 1976. I wish I knew more and saw other pictures. He looks so beautiful. The guy with the hat I have the feeling is Bonzo that he is talking to.

I do not know much about his interesting rings, but that picture was taken in January 1975 at the Ambassador hotel in Chicago by Neal Preston near the beginning of the North American tour.

That is a wondeful story about the fan. I loved reading it. :D

He's beautiful in all of these.

I also loved when he did that too, AutumnGirl.

I love the way he has his arms crossed over his chest, and look on his face in the pic on top. He has such a cute smile :wub:

Thank you, aen! :D

Someone told me that when Jimmy faced "the ocean" and crossed his arms across his chest it was like an embrace of them, an acknowledgement, a thanks. I don't know if that's true or not but it was a lovely gesture. One of my favorite post-concert photos...for me, there is a poignancy to this one:

JPsigils2.jpg

Aw, he's a cherub - love that story with the young fan backstage (it could have gone very differently back in those days, I realise)

From everything I knew, saw, and heard about Jimmy I don't believe he ever would have taken advantage of a young fan who was just there to see him, to meet him, to say hello and wasn't looking for anything else. I honestly don't believe he was that kind of person (and I do realize that there were many musicians - and entourage members - who did take advantage of any situation that presented itself). I don't have any firsthand knowledge of the 1977 tour but talking to people who do have firsthand knowledge even then they don't believe he would ever have forced himself on an innocent or unsuspecting fan.

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

Thank you, aen! :D

Someone told me that when Jimmy faced "the ocean" and crossed his arms across his chest it was like an embrace of them, an acknowledgement, a thanks. I don't know if that's true or not but it was a lovely gesture. One of my favorite post-concert photos...for me, there is a poignancy to this one:

JPsigils2.jpg

From everything I knew, saw, and heard about Jimmy I don't believe he ever would have taken advantage of a young fan who was just there to see him, to meet him, to say hello and wasn't looking for anything else. I honestly don't believe he was that kind of person (and I do realize that there were many musicians - and entourage members - who did take advantage of any situation that presented itself). I don't have any firsthand knowledge of the 1977 tour but talking to people who do have firsthand knowledge even then they don't believe he would ever have forced himself on an innocent or unsuspecting fan.

I am glad I was able to explain them enough. Thank you for expaining this above. I knew he was giving the audience a sort of 'hug.' I love this from Earls Court. :D

Edited by aen27

Am I the only one that finds him attractive now knowing what he looked like then?

You are not the only one, I think now he is incredibly sexy looking. He still has that sweet face but it is,in my opinion a bit more manly and handsome. His whole aura now is just so attractive, his hair looks great white also. I can drool over his more recent pics as much or even more than the older ones. I think this man will even look hot in his 90s lol.

You are not the only one, I think now he is incredibly sexy looking. He still has that sweet face but it is,in my opinion a bit more manly and handsome. His whole aura now is just so attractive, his hair looks great white also. I can drool over his more recent pics as much or even more than the older ones. I think this man will even look hot in his 90s lol.

^^ so true. :yesnod: he could "meet me in the middle of the night." ;)