Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Jimmywhite.jpg

^My scan

Dear Lady (can you hear the wind blow...), did you scan that from the special Creem issue on Zep from back in the 80's? I haven't seen that magazine for years, but there was a very nice photo of Jimmy in a row boat. I think it was taken on Loch Ness. Do you have that one scanned by any chance?

Dear Lady (can you hear the wind blow...), did you scan that from the special Creem issue on Zep from back in the 80's? I haven't seen that magazine for years, but there was a very nice photo of Jimmy in a row boat. I think it was taken on Loch Ness. Do you have that one scanned by any chance?

No, it's from Rolling Stone in the 80's. I found the magazine when I was in high school and cut all the photos out of it. It was nothing worth saving because it pretty tattered and the article was from Hammer of the Gods. I'd lilke to see that photo that you mention as well. Maybe you should speak to KB if she comes back, which I'm sure she will. I bet she might have it as she seems to save everything.