Hey y'all

Andrew Brown

Hey y'all.  My name is Andrew and I have been a HUGE Zep fan forever!  This looks like a great website to learn more about 'em.  I'm on to the live section next.  I've heard what has been released and what I see on you tube sounds amazing.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.  To bad.  Long live Zeppelin!

Hey y'all.  My name is Andrew and I have been a HUGE Zep fan forever!  This looks like a great website to learn more about 'em.  I'm on to the live section next.  I've heard what has been released and what I see on you tube sounds amazing.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.  To bad.  Long live Zeppelin!

Welcome Mr. Brown. The Live Section is an excellent place to start. I find myself getting lost for hours getting sucked into the YouTube wormhole of endless Led Zeppelin live clips.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2015 at 0:52 AM, Strider said:

Welcome Mr. Brown. The Live Section is an excellent place to start. I find myself getting lost for hours getting sucked into the YouTube wormhole of endless Led Zeppelin live clips.

On 12/5/2015 at 5:34 AM, reswati said:

Welcome mister Brown, love your profile picture.....great to see some new members here.

On 12/3/2015 at 0:05 AM, LIVIN said:

Welcome to the forum Mr. Brown.

And apart from Mr. Brown, there is always Mr. White and Mr. Green! :P 

On 22/01/2016 at 7:55 PM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but all these 'Mr. Brown' references, are just killing me! :hysterical: 

Think of a certain lovely lady called Miss Courtney and you'll see why. Just picturing that English upper class accent, is enough to make anyone, scream with laughter :D 

Loved that show.

He was rather nice, too.... :)

Archived