Christmas Greetings from Knebby

Knebby

It is what we make of it. An open forum afterall. I feel a fish out of water myself. A stranger in a strange land. Do please pull up a chair so we can pick up where we left off. A beer for me, a fine wine for you. :beer:

I know the feeling....but Ev is right, this place is what we make. And it can only be great, people like Levee, Aqua, Bilbo, IGG, MS, Katuschka, 9, Angi, Pilot, Chicken... and so many others are here...well, so many great people, there's no way you won't feel home after you get used to it. It takes a while, but we'll be here and it will be as great as it has always been.

No Diet Coke for me, Ev?

:'(

:P

Dreams of slow roasted pork and beef dance above my head (what, did someone say duck???)! A drink among friends. Such a joy I can only imagine! You know my heart Celia. I hope it comes true! I truly do. God bless you, Martin and the kids. It's good to have friends.

I know the feeling....but Ev is right, this place is what we make. And it can only be great, people like Levee, Aqua, Bilbo, IGG, MS, Katuschka, 9, Angi, Pilot, Chicken... and so many others are here...well, so many great people, there's no way you won't feel home after you get used to it. It takes a while, but we'll be here and it will be as great as it has always been.

No Diet Coke for me, Ev?

:'(

:P

:wub: I feel the same way Celia. Not to butt in but I'll butt in anyways...I felt the same as both of you (Ev and Knebby). Not only getting used to this new board layout but an onslaught of new people and I felt like I was trying to find my way down a corridor in the dark. It was really sad because I just started to really feel at home on the old .com But I do agree that it's what you make of it and perhaps thinking of this place like a big club with a main room and some smaller rooms less noisy with big couches, good bar that people can venture off in and have a chat.

Good grief now I have that stupid theme song to Cheers in my head :wacko:

Anyways, it made my day to see Ev and KB here, even for a short visit. Happy new year to all the great people I've "met" here and cheers to a great upcoming year for all of us.

:beer:

It is what we make of it. An open forum afterall. I feel a fish out of water myself. A stranger in a strange land. Do please pull up a chair so we can pick up where we left off. A beer for me, a fine wine for you. :beer:

I agree its what you make of it !! Its the same for all of us, out with the old guard and in with the new !! at the end of the day the friends you have made on here will always be around from time to time !!

Happy New Year :)

Archived