Let's Find Ourselves In Croud Pictures

Here's a special COINCIDENCE!!!! ....I was right of center(in front of Jimmy's amps) and about 25-30 ft. from the stage. I got some photos until my camera screwed up....I was actually kinda relieved when it did so I quit worrying with it and enjoyed the show like I should.......attached is a photo I took and here's a link to Youtube......if you notice in both.....the same people in the croud are in front of us....the guy in the striped shirt......the bald guy in green. What are the odds of me spotting this?????

Check it out and compare.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z237/jr...25/100_3020.jpg

Real Cool!!!!........Good looking hat!!!!!........and you had an awsome spot for the concert. From the looks of this photo I'm about the same distance from the stage and behind you.....or toward your picture taker. I was straight out from Jimmy's amps. Thanks for the shot.

Oh yeah.....I've got another. See that Boiler in this one???

crowd3.jpg

You can't ever tell. This guy took some different shots of the back of the crowd on the floor. Click on the link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/neveroffside/...in/photostream/

Well, I wasn't that far back.

I'll rephrase that to "I was too in the middle to be caught in any crowd shots", I guess. :P

I could well be on that really wide-shot one that just got posted, but I would never be able to pick myself out! The heads are too small.

Edited by Chicken

I am so utterly and insanely jealous of every single person I see in those photos.

I can't fathom how many people want to see this band and how little you can pack in a single venue.

I feel like I'm being robbed.

[insert crying emoticon]

Its alright, I "may" or "may not" "have" certain forms of "media" from this show and its f$%^in awesome.

Ah well, heres hoping for a worldwide tour (that stops somewhere in Detroit).

Real Cool!!!!........Good looking hat!!!!!........and you had an awsome spot for the concert. From the looks of this photo I'm about the same distance from the stage and behind you.....or toward your picture taker. I was straight out from Jimmy's amps. Thanks for the shot.

Oh yeah.....I've got another. See that Boiler in this one???

crowd3.jpg

Well I took the shot that archmagician is in, and I was just in front of the two people with orange hats. :)

I am so utterly and insanely jealous of every single person I see in those photos.

I can't fathom how many people want to see this band and how little you can pack in a single venue.

I feel like I'm being robbed.

[insert crying emoticon]

Its alright, I "may" or "may not" "have" certain forms of "media" from this show and its f$%^in awesome.

Ah well, heres hoping for a worldwide tour (that stops somewhere in Detroit).

Hey Docron.......I wasn't a ballot winner.......and I was sure I wasn't going for a while....but then I started looking and got lucky. I have a friend in England that showed me tickets available on Ebay.....that we weren't seeing from here.

Well I took the shot that archmagician is in, and I was just in front of the two people with orange hats. :)

Hey Buddy......We've already touched base on your photo on Flickr....I'm "Manown" on there.....hope all is well with you.

hey, yes I remember. All is well here. Waiting for the DVD so I can relive the event over and over again :)

Hope you're well too :)

Hey.....fast reply.....yep all is well and I'm in the same mode as you......the DVD won't gethere quick enough. :D The Youtube stuff is neat to "trudge" through.......but that aint nothing like the DVD should be. I know you'll agree that the DVD will still lack something that being there had.

Be Good,

Jimmy

Does anyone remember the crazy swede and his niece? Those are the two in the Orange hats. They wore them specifically so that they could find themselves in crowd photos. I laughed out loud when I saw that photo and found them in it! LOL

Here is a pic of myself and her at the Pilots Inn one day before the show:

DSCN1942.jpg

What a good looking crew!!!!...... I wasn't far away....but I didn't see those guys until some of these pictures......that is funny....and IT WORKED TOO!!!. I tell ya what Magic Man.......you got it going on with that Derby......you ARE THE MAN!!!

PICKING YOURSELF OUT IN PHOTOS?? GEEZZEEE YOU GUYS GOT TO MUCH TIME ON YER HANDS. GET A LIFE.

We got a life.....and having some fun doing it.....go find yourself another forum if you don't like what we're doin. <_<