post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

1 hour ago, greengrass said:

Hey hum , thats some weird shit man. spacer.png  You still didnt answer - 75 million strong , made up or a actual facts .  

actual total number of votes for Trump in 2020 74,222,958   I'm sure he gained more for sure.

On 8/17/2024 at 7:24 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Who he's always been??  No one ever had a problem with Trump until he got in the way of the dummycraps.

Watch him on The View back in 2011.  They were gushing over him back then, then major 180 once he ran for Prez.  Hypocrite Central.

4 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Something I discovered this weekend...Raygun Olympic breakdance.  I lost brain cells watching that!

The next one in L.A. will have drive-by shooting olympics. 

20 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Something I discovered this weekend...Raygun Olympic breakdance.  I lost brain cells watching that!

I can only offer my most sincere apologies for that display of... well... I'm not actually sure.

All I can say is Australia came in 4th in the Olympic medal tally while we are not even in the top 50 populations. We get to have a mulligan! And besides, she might have been able to pull a Bradbury! 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUi4-H6hfw8

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I can only offer my most sincere apologies for that display of... well... I'm not actually sure.

All I can say is Australia came in 4th in the Olympic medal tally while we are not even in the top 50 populations. We get to have a mulligan! And besides, she might have been able to pull a Bradbury! 🤣

No need to apologize....we all have National embarrassments like that (like our cowbell ringing at the swimming events)!  Your medal totals in the Olympics are always quite impressive!  

17 hours ago, rm2551 said:

The "presentation" was disappointing in that she failed to include the lawnmower and fly fishing into her routine!?

6 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

The "presentation" was disappointing in that she failed to include the lawnmower and fly fishing into her routine!?

Mate, you're forgetting the most important one. The sprinkler. 🤣

48 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Mate, you're forgetting the most important one. The sprinkler. 🤣

I'm pretty sure she DID do the Sprinkler!  Not positive because half the time my face was covered by my hands out of sheer embarrassment.