Led Zeppelin 50th Anniversary

sam_webmaster

On 11/15/2021 at 11:04 AM, sam_webmaster said:
Celebrating 50 years of Led Zeppelin IV around the world...

Mexico City monumento.jpeg

Thanks, these are great. 

I'd love to see random placements of 'The Object' once Presence @ 50 rolls around.

Have mysterious sightings, geo-cache, and ability to pose with it in social media.

LZ should hire me for ideation... 🗿

the object.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for posting those, Sam. My favorite parts are the reviews in Episode 14 that talk about the how the crowds reacted to the band: "One of the most amazing concerts from any band, at any time. The scenes are just ridiculous. The audience loved every second like no audience I've ever seen" and "I haven't seen a crowd with as much energy and enthusiasm in years. There were five encores because the audience screamed and stomped till they got what they wanted." If only I could have been there, cheering and clapping and screaming along with the rest of the lucky souls who got to witness the electric magic in person.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks for posting those, Sam. My favorite parts are the reviews in Episode 14 that talk about the how the crowds reacted to the band: "One of the most amazing concerts from any band, at any time. The scenes are just ridiculous. The audience loved every second like no audience I've ever seen" and "I haven't seen a crowd with as much energy and enthusiasm in years. There were five encores because the audience screamed and stomped till they got what they wanted." If only I could have been there, cheering and clapping and screaming along with the rest of the lucky souls who got to witness the electric magic in person.

Agreed! When I found those quotes, I knew they'd be perfect for Ep. 14 video.