Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sam_webmaster

Led Zeppelin 50th Anniversary

R😎🎸👍🎶

95E0FA9A-B70D-4B8C-A5A2-7D1C0EDF5C86.jpeg

Edited by reids

3 hours ago, reids said:

Yes. Thank you. I received these (Buttons, poster flats, coasters, bags, turntable covers, posters, etc) when I bought the Deluxe Led Zeppelin reissues, HTWWW & TSRTS blu ray audio from a local record store over the past few years along with going to various RP, P&P, JPJ & JBLZE (Experience & Evening) concerts. I’ve got a few more poster flats of each LZ reissue release along with promo posters from the 80s - 90s of JP Outrider, P&P (NQ, WIC), JP & The Black Crowes, RP Raising Sand, Large window sized Carry Fire foam core board as well as various counter displays for LZ 50, Celebration Day & BBC promo posters/ flats.

R😎

112DB155-2397-462D-8243-42F3113A3AAE.jpeg

079E3AF0-DEAF-46FC-9353-51C5033FFF06.jpeg

1 hour ago, reids said:

😎🎸👍🎶

8C3AA53F-394E-4708-BEAB-B1930826FA52.jpeg

4E03D428-570D-41EF-B993-F8BCDFA397AA.jpeg

Wow, that's beautiful man, nice job you did there, I wanted to get the Super Deluxe BOX Sets, but didn't have the space or the money at the time.

2 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Wow, that's beautiful man, nice job you did there, I wanted to get the Super Deluxe BOX Sets, but didn't have the space or the money at the time.

Thank you, RainbowElf. It’s been a long process from my favorite band / related members. This is a spare bedroom / make shift recording studio. 

R😎

2 hours ago, reids said:

Thank you, RainbowElf. It’s been a long process from my favorite band / related members. This is a spare bedroom / make shift recording studio. 

R😎

Ver cool Reids, wish I had the extra space to do the same, my stuff is stored away in boxes.

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

Ver cool Reids, wish I had the extra space to do the same, my stuff is stored away in boxes.

I understand. For years my stuff was in boxes, too. In the future, my stuff my be in boxes again, if I move. 

R😎

1 hour ago, anniemouse said:

I think that collection looks amazing. Thank you for the photographs.

You’re welcome 😊 thank you 

R😎

On 11/8/2020 at 5:26 AM, reids said:

Yes. Thank you. I received these (Buttons, poster flats, coasters, bags, turntable covers, posters, etc) when I bought the Deluxe Led Zeppelin reissues, HTWWW & TSRTS blu ray audio from a local record store over the past few years along with going to various RP, P&P, JPJ & JBLZE (Experience & Evening) concerts. I’ve got a few more poster flats of each LZ reissue release along with promo posters from the 80s - 90s of JP Outrider, P&P (NQ, WIC), JP & The Black Crowes, RP Raising Sand, Large window sized Carry Fire foam core board as well as various counter displays for LZ 50, Celebration Day & BBC promo posters/ flats.

R😎

112DB155-2397-462D-8243-42F3113A3AAE.jpeg

Really cool reids! :thumbsup: Love the Robert Plant poster! Awesome man!

11 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Really cool reids! :thumbsup: Love the Robert Plant poster! Awesome man!

Thank you 😊 

R😎

39 minutes ago, Strider said:

Sweet collection and nice framing, @reids.

Thank you, Strider 😎🎸👍

R😎