Robert Plant nominated Best Rock Singer of All Time

zepfan1

No disrespect to Queen and their fans but, really, let's be serious.

Queen was a decent Glam-slam, Opera-rock, drama band.

Zeppelin was and is the ultimate rock, sex, magic band.

There should be no comparison. God may save the Queen, but God Rocks to Zeppelin!

Really maybe the meaning is ... The God of Rock will save the Queen of Rock....hes..saving the best for last..ha ha ha...

wow, Bon Jovi took over Zeppelin's spot in 2nd place

maybe their fan base is really that big?

I am not watching Zeppelin get eliminated this Monday

Keep voting and spread the word around!

This is nuts!

vote for Zeppelin here

I have nephews and workmates who are big Bon Jovi fans.

Many of them have never even heard of Led Zeppelin, they just form an opinion from what their peers say, or what their favourite Radio stations are playing.

That ultimately was the near- death nell for good Rock Music.

Instead of music of importance we had music of the Record Companys and A&R men ,peddling their own insepid idea of "Music" upon people who new no better.

I feel this is partly our fault.

Please forgive me! I had the chance to educate them but failed ! :(

However I sense a change.The day of reckoning is coming at last, and all that was good will be good again!

I have nephews and workmates who are big Bon Jovi fans.

Many of them have never even heard of Led Zeppelin, they just form an opinion from what their peers say, or what their favourite Radio stations are playing.

That ultimately was the near- death nell for good Rock Music.

Instead of music of importance we had music of the Record Companys and A&R men ,peddling their own insepid idea of "Music" upon people who new no better.

I feel this is partly our fault.

Please forgive me! I had the chance to educate them but failed ! :(

However I sense a change.The day of reckoning is coming at last, and all that was good will be good again!

NEVER heard of Zeppelin? Wow, what worm-hole did they just pop out of...

:angry: I think it's really sad that you want to play Led Zep and Queen off against each other. They both have a distinctive sound that is unmatched. I love Queen and Led Zep....skilled musicians with fire in their belly! It would be better if you compared them both against the meaningless dribble that we are force fed evey day right now! As for Rob Plant ... yeah like I said fire in his belly...a one off. :D

NEVER heard of Zeppelin? Wow, what worm-hole did they just pop out of...

That's what you get for being born at the bottom of the world. :(

However in all fairness, I have noticed some radio "disc jockeys" in the last couple of decades have been trying to tell us that Zeppelin were good and Robert can sing, but I don't trust them, :) I prefer to use my own ears, and can say that Robert was once actually better than almost all of his peers!.And these days is actually peerless!.

That's what you get for being born at the bottom of the world. :(

However in all fairness, I have noticed some radio "disc jockeys" in the last couple of decades have been trying to tell us that Zeppelin were good and Robert can sing, but I don't trust them, :) I prefer to use my own ears, and can say that Robert was once actually better than almost all of his peers!.And these days is actually peerless!.

c'mon gang,

the vote is as close as close can get now

Queen at 25.06%

Zeppelin at 24.98%

The Beatles at 24.98%

Bon Jovi at 24.98%

next elimination day is 1-29

let's keep voting and for Robert and Jimmy too in their categories.

spread the word around to those that may not know...that's what these knucklehead Queen fans have been doing for months

I actually heard a DJ from NY talk about this on the radio this morning

vote here

c'mon gang,

the vote is as close as close can get now

Queen at 25.06%

Zeppelin at 24.98%

The Beatles at 24.98%

Bon Jovi at 24.98%

next elimination day is 1-29

let's keep voting and for Robert and Jimmy too in their categories.

spread the word around to those that may not know...that's what these knucklehead Queen fans have been doing for months

I actually heard a DJ from NY talk about this on the radio this morning

vote here

I know it's a bit late,but I want to say that this sort of poll really doesn't mean or prove anything at all.

I love Queen. they were great showmen.The Beatles were the Innovators and haunt many of my best dreams to this day,Bon Jovi's dad is a great hairdresser,Led Zeppelin are the greatest Rock Band of all time.If you want proof without looking at any siily poll,use your ears!.

I know it's a bit late,but I want to say that this sort of poll really doesn't mean or prove anything at all.

I love Queen. they were great showmen.The Beatles were the Innovators and haunt many of my best dreams to this day,Bon Jovi's dad is a great hairdresser,Led Zeppelin are the greatest Rock Band of all time.If you want proof without looking at any siily poll,use your ears!.

whens the next voting? i cant get into the url. too much traffic.

Archived