What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" At this very moment, I am listening to the entire "Use Your Illusion I" by GUNS N' ROSES released in the ORIGINAL MASTER RECORDING ULTRADISC II series on a 24 KT. Gold Disc by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL). It sounds BITCHIN'!! ROCK ON!

Point Me At the Sky- Pink Floyd

How's it going "theycallmethehunter?" Nice name! It makes me think of the VAN HALEN song "Mean Streets" from the FAIR WARNING album.

PINK FLOYD, now you really got me wanting to listen to them. I'm now listening to "Echoes" from the MEDDLE album. I LOVE THAT SONG! Its even better when you listen to the MFSL version. MFSL brings the whole MEDDLE album to life. ROCK ON!

Good song. Have you heard them cover this magic moment? I actually like it. They also did the monster mash. But this was after Danzing.

Do you mean Metallica's version? Yes I have heard it. It's not to bad. Maybe I seemed a bit harsh. I also like The Misfits doing the Monster Mash. A lot of people don't like anything after Danzig left but I happen to like it. It's different but still good. :)