What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

George Harrison

Dark Horse

I Want To Tell You

Delinha, i was listening on the radio the day -george harrison passed away and -darren devevoe was interviewing this artist, -shannon mcnally...they were both very sad. fighting back tears in some points of the conversation. anyway, i bought this record, i think its a bit like -janis in some parts, check it out.

shannon mcnally-bitter blue

record-jukebox sparrows

Edited by middlezep

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I'm here at the local bar having a few drinks as usual. I'm using my co-worker's laptop so please bare with me. I was looking at all of the great selections in the jukebox and I found this song that pretty much sums me up. The name of the song is "No No Song/Skokiaan" by RINGO STARR. I love the lyrics to that song. I'm going to have to sing this song drunk with my co-workers on Karaoke night. ROCK ON!

Delinha, i was listening on the radio the day -george harrison passed away and -darren devevoe was interviewing this artist, -shannon mcnally...they were both very sad. fighting back tears in some points of the conversation. anyway, i bought this record, i think its a bit like -janis in some parts, check it out.

shannon mcnally-bitter blue

record-jukebox sparrows

:goodpost:

Hey Todd!!

Ok!! Thanks

I will check!

I made up a playlist of old british r'n'b cuts like The Pretty Things' Rosalyn, Midnight To Six, Come See Me, Don't Bring Me Down, Animals' The Work Song, Kinks' Milk Cow Blues, Got Love If You Want It etc etc. Great shit!!

I made up a playlist of old british r'n'b cuts like The Pretty Things' Rosalyn, Midnight To Six, Come See Me, Don't Bring Me Down, Animals' The Work Song, Kinks' Milk Cow Blues, Got Love If You Want It etc etc. Great shit!!

How's it going "Swede?" Great shit indeed! ROCK ON!

Misty Lane- The Chocolate Watchband

Chocolate Watch Band, great stuff! I got a couple of compilations with them, they made many great songs! Glad to see someone else then me mentioning them around here. :D

Early this morning I was watching the news but changed to Much Music.. I saw the video for SULPHUR by SLIPKNOT...

It was interesting...similar music is performed by ALEXISONFIRE...

What is this genre called where there is regular singing followed or preceded by screeching?

The band will be in London next Saturday...I have to work otherwise I would go

http://www.johnlabattcentre.com/ for details Three Inches of Blood is one of the opening acts...ohhh sounds gruesome but fun....

Juliet :witch: